The Darwin From Evolv!!! - Page 51
Page 51 of 1369 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011515511051 ... LastLast
Like Tree5867Likes

Thread: The Darwin From Evolv!!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran OC513's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sewknitty View Post
    Way to go, OC! Thanks!

Cuse, once again you are the voice of reason...but I forgive you.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuseguy View Post
    It's all a front.....I'm busy looking out the window at every vehicle which sounds vaguely like a mail truck, biting my nails, hitting F5 constantly...just like everyone else
    Funny how we are all in NY and waiting, not so patiently, for something from NJ. I drove and met Drew to pick up my XHaler when it was first released....if he wasnt headed to China I would have drove and met him today!

edit....... Processed through Sort Facility, February 22, 2011, 5:50 pm, KEARNY, NJ 07032
    WooHoo!!!!!!!!! its headed my way. lol
    Last edited by OC513; 02-22-2011 at 11:36 PM.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OC513 View Post
    Funny how we are all in NY and waiting, not so patiently, for something from NJ. I drove and met Drew to pick up my XHaler when it was first released....if he wasnt headed to China I would have drove and met him today!
    Don't laugh, I emailed him to drive down Monday and pick it up, since I could have combined work and pleasure by doing it. Even with his flight, he was willing to meet me at the airport with it! I just didn't have the heart to make him do that!

Senior Member ECF Veteran OC513's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cuseguy View Post
    Don't laugh, I emailed him to drive down Monday and pick it up, since I could have combined work and pleasure by doing it. Even with his flight, he was willing to meet me at the airport with it! I just didn't have the heart to make him do that!
    That Drew's a great guy.

Yes he is.... Mine was processed through the sort facility at 5:50PM also

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Sewknitty's Avatar

Good fakery there, Cuse! Markimar's song is kinda perfect, isn't it?

I see movement on mine! It processed through Jersey about 5 so looks like Thursday's a sure thing (and Wednesday will be a credit to our fine postal workers!). And, this means there is literally a Darwin with SEWKNITTY's name on its.

Quote Originally Posted by Sewknitty View Post
    Good fakery there, Cuse! Markimar's song is kinda perfect, isn't it?

I see movement on mine! It processed through Jersey about 5 so looks like Thursday's a sure thing (and Wednesday will be a credit to our fine postal workers!). And, this means there is literally a Darwin with SEWKNITTY's name on its.
    It would be kinda cool if the cute squiggly little writing on the Darwin actually did say SEWKNITTY!

Super Member ECF Veteran VapourGuy's Avatar

You are all so lucky. Even though I won't be getting for at least 2 or 3 more weeks I still can't stop checking the tracking and mine is still says shipped on February 19 2011 and has not changed its status in the scan history.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Sewknitty's Avatar

VapourGuy, what if we hate it? That could happen, right? I mean...and then you'd be kickin' yourself for paying any attention to us loony stalker types.

I'm going to try my hardest to contain myself if I love it but my teachers - to a one - had this to say about that prospect: Sewknitty lacks self control.

Cuseguy, that would be cute wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by VapourGuy View Post
    You are all so lucky. Even though I won't be getting for at least 2 or 3 more weeks I still can't stop checking the tracking and mine is still says shipped on February 19 2011 and has not changed its status in the scan history.
    Depending on where you are in Ontario, I'd bite the bullet and drive to your mom's house and pick it up. but that's just me. Buffalo is 2:15 to me in Syracuse. Albany is 1:45 from here

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VapourGuy View Post
    Check usps.com and put in your #.
    You will see more than shipped on 2/19

You don't like me because you don't know me!!!!