The Darwin From Evolv!!! - Page 781
Page 781 of 1369 FirstFirst ... 2816817317717777787797807817827837847857918318811281 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 13683
Like Tree5864Likes

Thread: The Darwin From Evolv!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran nanovapr's Avatar

Hi tiputus, it should definitely last more than 10 hours. Aside from the charger possibly not charging it up as you say, there is one condition that could make this happen. Are you using very low-resistance atty/cartos? For the most part, they are not needed on Darwin, and will run your battery down much faster.

The arm is not a mechanical switch at all, it is magnetic. I found that if I open the arm very fast, it seems like sometimes it does not detect it the first time. It always works, however.

Good luck!

Nanovapr. Actually yes, I was using dc lr cartos from smoktech so that and the thing that I didn't have (at least according to battery indicator) my battery full must have been the reason for such a short battery endurance. I've already ordered some attys with higher resistance. Thank you.

Super Member ECF Veteran nanovapr's Avatar

tiputus, I have smoketech dual coils on mine today as well. It is measuring about 2.5 ohms right now. Just for curiousity, on the 8.7 watt "default detent", how much current is your LR carto drawing? Mine is drawing 1.8 amps.

EDIT: though watts is the most important number, here are the rest of mine:

8.7w/4.8v/1.8amps with a 2.5 ohm carto. At 8.7 watts, we are having about the same vaping experience, but the LR makes it draw about .6 amps more.
    Last edited by nanovapr; 09-01-2011 at 10:10 PM. Reason: ed

Nanovapr. 8.7w/3.7v/2.4a/1.5ohm

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

@ Panky - I see you closed the thread and sold the items, congrats. Now OMG she really did type this:

And the cream rises to the top!

KD you are warped! We discuss the sensitive topic of one dude asking another for a "bump" and you immediately go and throw cream in there. Now it may be time to reopen the discussion about that spanking you need
    Katdarling and Panky like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi and congrats to the new darwins!

I couldn't resist taking a shot at that reviewer guy, what a piece of crap haha!

As always, Nebulabrot you killed it buddy!
    My signature is awesome!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Liv2Ski View Post
    @ Panky - I see you closed the thread and sold the items, congrats. Now OMG she really did type this:

And the cream rises to the top!

KD you are warped! We discuss the sensitive topic of one dude asking another for a "bump" and you immediately go and throw cream in there. Now it may be time to reopen the discussion about that spanking you need
    Lol ski, she really did and it was quite amusing. Now if only I could sell my other lot of juice. I have haters that keep mentioning that I won them in a contest which isn't helping my sale at all... I am actually going to close and relist it right now and just hope that buddy doesn't screw me up again

Karto Tank Kween Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Ski, you get me into so much trouble!

Panks, do you have any invoices for the juices for sale? I've seen people post invoice pics in the classies. Besides, does it really matter where you got them, other than PIF?
    Panky likes this.

Go for the Gold...

I came for the vape. I stayed for the giggles.

Our vape is at stake. PLEASE JOIN CASAA? www.casaa.org

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Katdarling View Post
    Ski, you get me into so much trouble!

Panks, do you have any invoices for the juices for sale? I've seen people post invoice pics in the classies. Besides, does it really matter where you got them, other than PIF?
    I did win them in a contest I just don't wanna give them away for free because I could use the money at the moment Plus, I put in hard work to win them! Well, not really but I was in the right place at the right time.

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran Drewsworld's Avatar

WHeres the thread Pank?...I love trying new flavors and I dont get out much....
    Drew