TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!! - Page 11
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Liv2Ski View Post
    IMO most likely a shorted MOD but here ya go: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...r-18650-a.html
    Thanks Ski, that looks pretty bad. They said they were AW IMR batteries I thought they were suppose to be one of the safest batteries on the market. Well you never know, it just good to be cautious with all batteries.

Hmmm...
    So I have this "Pig Cig" from another supplier (Sorry) which has 808 threads ( 3.7v )
    If I can get ahold of a 808 Battery to 510 Cart adapter, I'm in business!
    Fill er up, and go...
    I may have to try this one...

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlehead View Post
    Hmmm...
    So I have this "Pig Cig" from another supplier (Sorry) which has 808 threads ( 3.7v )
    If I can get ahold of a 808 Battery to 510 Cart adapter, I'm in business!
    Fill er up, and go...
    I may have to try this one...
    Have you looked here?? Battery / Atomizer Adapters

Life is Good Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Help please, Do I need a syringe to fill this tank? my juice just comes out the connection end. Plus, is it ok to use 6.4 volts with the 3.5 tank?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rockyroad View Post
    Help please, Do I need a syringe to fill this tank? my juice just comes out the connection end. Plus, is it ok to use 6.4 volts with the 3.5 tank?
    Using voltage that high even with a tank using a 3.2ohm CE2 is wayyyyyy too much! You might not hurt the CE2, but everything is likely to taste burnt. With a 3.2 ohm you probably should not go past about 4.5 volts.

Juice coming out of the connection end is usually because juice has gotten into the center hole. This can happen if you lay it on it's side or have it upside down for long periods of time. Also look down the top hole and make sure the top of the CE2 is perfectly centered in the hole. If it gets even slightly tilted it can cause juice to come past the top and leak down into the center hole.

***Of all the things I have lost...I think I miss my mind the most***

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Parmacrafter View Post
    Using voltage that high even with a tank using a 3.2ohm CE2 is wayyyyyy too much! You might not hurt the CE2, but everything is likely to taste burnt. With a 3.2 ohm you probably should not go past about 4.5 volts.

Juice coming out of the connection end is usually because juice has gotten into the center hole. This can happen if you lay it on it's side or have it upside down for long periods of time. Also look down the top hole and make sure the top of the CE2 is perfectly centered in the hole. If it gets even slightly tilted it can cause juice to come past the top and leak down into the center hole.
    I got the juice in with a syringe. when I pulled out the syringe I also pulled that plastic piece out. I then put the plastic or rubber piece back in and tried to fire it. It will not fire at all. I didn't hear a pop crackle or anything. Will these pop and die with two tenergy 3.2 volt batteries? If I did something wrong and broke it somehow then I'm pissed. If it came as a dud I'm still pissed. If I can get it working I'll be happy. I'm using a s.b.....don't know what to do I emailed Drew..it's like 4 of a kind getting beat by a straight flush

By the way I only have 3 options for voltage with batteries 3.7, 6 and 6.4 I do have a wall outlet regulator that I can do 5 with but I would like to take this with me out and about. I love the way this tank looks and the amount it can hold is great but if voltage is going to be a problem then I don't know about it.
    Last edited by rockyroad; 06-03-2011 at 07:58 PM.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

hey Parma I finally got the lid off and someone explained to me how to push the center pin down to make a connection. You are right about it burning at 6.4 but it does not (yet) at 6.0. Thanks for the help

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rockyroad View Post
    hey Parma I finally got the lid off and someone explained to me how to push the center pin down to make a connection. You are right about it burning at 6.4 but it does not (yet) at 6.0. Thanks for the help
    Could you let me know what the instructions were regarding pushing down the center pin, I recieved a new pre-cut from Drew and I was putting it in and slightly and I mean slightly moved up the plastic piece, then I pushed it down. I thought it was ok but now it won't fire. I too don't know if its a dud or if I did something wrong.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by andel11 View Post
    Could you let me know what the instructions were regarding pushing down the center pin, I recieved a new pre-cut from Drew and I was putting it in and slightly and I mean slightly moved up the plastic piece, then I pushed it down. I thought it was ok but now it won't fire. I too don't know if its a dud or if I did something wrong.
    In case the same person didn't pm you the instructions or u haven't found out yet...Take the top cap off and push down on the rubber piece that is over the coils. That pushes the center pin down and made the connection for me. I had to do it twice though.
    Update on the 6 volts usage for this....it burns too!! been working at 5 volts without burning so far. Not to knock one of Drew's products but it just doesn't seem like it's ready to sell yet. Glued on crooked, leaks, center pin issues. Not really what I had anticipated.

By the way where the heck is Drew..did the world series start in Vegas already?

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran Drewsworld's Avatar

Hey Rocky,
    I saw your question yesterday, but you had answered yourself before I even saw them...As far as it burning at 6 volts , CE2s are known to not run well at higher voltages, particularly the Lower Ohm ones. The 3.2 Ohm ones do a little better....
    There is no glue on these and they are completely press fit so if they are crooked you simply straighten them out by pressing them together .
    The cartomizer (CE2s) are made in China and are also serviceable and replaceable with a selection of resistances, so you can adjust them to your preference. If you have any problems just shoot me another email because we can answer them quicker because I check them when Im out and about and also have people checking throughout the day. Thanks
    Drew
    Last edited by Drewsworld; 06-04-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast