TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!! - Page 16
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thisguy View Post
    Sure. Let me dig out the old camera and I'll get you a pic of it. I was thinking it may be the Juice I used. It also stripped some of the red from it. May be that cinnamon might be really hard on it. Tasty Vapor A/C.
    Yeah, TV Atomic Cinnacide has always been the scourge of tanks. Most of the major tank vendors including us, use some shape or form of either polycarbonate or carbonic polymer pipe, which is supposed to be absolutely immune to almost everything, except for harsh alcohols. Apparently no one ever tested the stuff with AC! I do know that "fogging" can occur with certain juices and chemicals, but the manufacturer says it causes no operational problem with the pipe and the pipe still passes FDA guidelines, even if it turns foggy and I've only seen that happen a couple of times.
    I only wanted the pic to send to my manufacturer and say ....See! it's not indestructible like you told me! But don't worry... if it's a hassle, just send me your info and I'll get you out a replacement tube.
    Last edited by cuseguy; 06-20-2011 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cuseguy View Post
    Yeah, TV Atomic Cinnacide has always been the scourge of tanks. Most of the major tank vendors including us, use some shape or form of either polycarbonate or carbonic polymer pipe, which is supposed to be absolutely immune to almost everything, except for harsh alcohols. Apparently no one ever tested the stuff with AC! I do know that "fogging" can occur with certain juices and chemicals, but the manufacturer says it causes no operational problem with the pipe and the pipe still passes FDA guidelines, even if it turns foggy and I've only seen that happen a couple of times.
    I only wanted the pic to send to my manufacturer and say ....See! it's not indestructible like you told me! But don't worry... if it's a hassle, just send me your info and I'll get you out a replacement tube.
    Blarg!! My camera is not picking up the spider webbing of it. Crappy camera... I'll send you my info, and if you want send me yours and I'll send you the tube so you can have it. It'll be no trouble at all. Thanks again. Love the product. I'll just not use AC in it. Truthfully I'm not really going to be using AC anymore as it's hard on pretty much anything it touches. The life of cartos is greatly reduced by AC as well.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Cuseguy/Drew

When will you be selling spare parts. I would like to have extra top/end caps just in case. Oh by the way Cuseguy, I love your tanks, I have one for everyone one of my favorite flavors. You wouldn't want to know how many that is, haha but you can say I am a freq purchaser of the VPX, saw the green was in stock and I said well I don't have that color yet so ordered it last nite. Let me know about the spare parts
    fenderbc likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I didn't read all the post so forgive me if this was brought prior.

The site list these at $28. Is that right? I agree I'm a cheap ....... among the Darwin owners I am not. But it seems a bit steep for a modified ce2.

My

It's not exactly 'just a modified ce2', when your ce2 dies, you just POP in a new one. The tank itself is reusable. And, btw, its a bit cheaper than the other tank I bought awhile back. And, you also need to understand, he is making these by hand. They aren't spit out of an automated machine. How much would you charge if you were making a couple hundred of these at a time on top of your reg. Full time job and family life. I think the price is more than reasonable.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Proudly vaping away on my DARWIN, PROVARI, GLV3, VMOD and EGO VV PT

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Really digging this so far, works great at 5v on my xhaler.

How long are the atty's good for? Should I get a couple on hand now?
    Vaping away the moments that make up the dull day...

I've been Jbox'd!

Karto Tank Kween Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Tank tank tank you, CG

Senior Member ECF Veteran CDATundra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by debook View Post
    Really digging this so far, works great at 5v on my xhaler.

How long are the atty's good for? Should I get a couple on hand now?
    You betcha.......You should ALWAYS have back-ups.
    Dieseler likes this.
    Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
    Mark Twin

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have both the regular and mini VPX tank and love using them. I have to say the mini does seem a little neglected. So far I have had a good experience with Vaperfexion and Nhaler. Both are easy to communicate with and willing to help with any problems.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andel11 View Post
    Cuseguy/Drew

When will you be selling spare parts. I would like to have extra top/end caps just in case. Oh by the way Cuseguy, I love your tanks, I have one for everyone one of my favorite flavors. You wouldn't want to know how many that is, haha but you can say I am a freq purchaser of the VPX, saw the green was in stock and I said well I don't have that color yet so ordered it last nite. Let me know about the spare parts
    Thank you so much Andel! You know your stuff about tanks too, so that means alot. The new Kelly Green tubes are my personal favorite, just a really, really nice color! I'll pm you about spare parts.