TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!! - Page 23
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bp420 View Post
    just got mine and I cant get it to work. ALready had the ce2 come loose out of the bottom and spill juice everywhere. Put it back in and made sure there was still airflow and yes. The led is working, so anyone have an idea whats wrong.
    Hey bp, the LED tanks actually all get test-fired before being packaged and I can say with certainty that it fired then. When you say the CE2 came loose, do you mean the entire CE2 or did just the center post push out? It's unusual for the entire CE2 to push loose since they are held pretty tight, as anyone who has attempted to change one knows. The thing that worries me is if the LED is lighting, then the coil should also fire. Even though the LED is lighting, apply some slight downward pressure to the coil post. If that doesn't work, I'd say it's a dead CE2. In that case, pm me and I'll send you out a new LED/CE2 assembly

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

yea I definately pulled the thing thru on my own. Rookie error. Had nothing to do with the tank, which is beyond solid.

ECF Veteran

lol, rookie update:
    replaced the ce2, filled it, vaping like a champ, tastes great, tons of vapor.

Now If someone could instruct on the placement of the LED cuz i just tried to hang it on the coil and thats not workin

ECF Veteran

I LOVE the way the VPX tanks hit. Plumes of vapor. Nice throat hit without harshness. No constant need to refill No filler Color choices I did have some leaking issues and a fairly early CE2 failure, but Vaporfexion promptly sent me replacements My only issue now is that as a little weakling I'm having trouble switching out CE2s. I can manage getting the caps in n out but the CE2's are a beyotch for me. Had to ask the BF Any tips? I like to do things myself dabgummit

yeah me likes the smilies

thanx!

o yeah, also i don't get the carto version ... is it just a way to ID by color? what does is add to the function of a carto? apologies in advance if that is a stupid question. funny how analog e-cigs are ...

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by tofucute View Post
    My only issue now is that as a little weakling I'm having trouble switching out CE2s. I can manage getting the caps in n out but the CE2's are a beyotch for me. Had to ask the BF Any tips? I like to do things myself dabgummit
    What I did was make a dummy mod(so as not to risk messing up the threads on the e-cig I'm actually using.). I took a AA box like this and mounted this in it. To remove the old CE2 just screw onto that, wiggle pull wiggle, and out it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by bp420 View Post
    lol, rookie update:
    replaced the ce2, filled it, vaping like a champ, tastes great, tons of vapor.

Now If someone could instruct on the placement of the LED cuz i just tried to hang it on the coil and thats not workin
    Well bp, I would just wait for the new LED assembly and vape it with just the regular CE2 for now. I sent it out today, so you won't have to vape in the dark for long

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton63841 View Post
    What I did was make a dummy mod(so as not to risk messing up the threads on the e-cig I'm actually using.). I took a AA box like this and mounted this in it. To remove the old CE2 just screw onto that, wiggle pull wiggle, and out it comes.
    Yep, that's pretty much the easiest way and there are many variations on that basic idea.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cuseguy; 07-16-2011 at 02:52 PM.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cuseguy View Post
    I just found out that some people actually don't like CE2 Tanks! Do you believe that? Me neither... But just in case it's true, we are coming out with a new tank for the couple of people that don't like CE2's. It's called the Cartomator, because you can literally mate almost any standard 510 diameter carto to it, with the addition of two slots added near the connector side. The included cartos will be your choice of Boge or Dual-Coils from 1.5 ohms on up. And yes, the tubes will still have through and through color, no need to put colored stickers or sleeves on them! We are aiming to have them at Nhaler in about a week!

CG- since none of the CE's impressed me at all I finally tried my first "tank" which has a Boge 3.0 ohm cartomizer....AMAZING and flavor & vapor almost like dripping...use it on one of my VV's at 5.1volts.....

Your Cartomator may be my next purchase to mate with my Darwin......IMO cartomizers in a tank ROCK.....
    luvinitall likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by retird View Post
    CG- since none of the CE's impressed me at all I finally tried my first "tank" which has a Boge 3.0 ohm cartomizer....AMAZING and flavor & vapor almost like dripping...use it on one of my VV's at 5.1volts.....

Your Cartomator may be my next purchase to mate with my Darwin......IMO cartomizers in a tank ROCK.....
    I totally understand Retird, I am vaping a Boge 2.0 in my Mini. I know it cuts batt life a little, compared to the 3.0, but I just love the hit from the Boge LR. I am running a Dual-Coil 1.5 in my 5ml Cartomator since the flavor is amazing. Again, it does cut batt life slightly like all Dually LR's do, but so worth it. I have even run both on an Ego battery and they still give a surprisingly good hit. Hope to have them to Drew on Friday if all goes well!

Last edited by cuseguy; 07-17-2011 at 07:49 PM.

I have been out of the loop. How will the Cartomator differ from the VPX?

Quote Originally Posted by thorn View Post
    I have been out of the loop. How will the Cartomator differ from the VPX?
    Quite a bit actually, it looks similar but the Delrin caps are thinner and use both an outer o-ring as usual and an inside o-ring in the center hole. The inside o-rings offer just enough resistance to allow you to slide a standard cartomizer straight through into the tank. The only modification necessary to the carto is a small slot through the steel tube.
    Nhaler will have ample supplies of precut Boge and Dual-Coils or it can be done DIY easily enough.
    This slot allows the tank to become a reservoir for the carto and give the carto complete tank qualities with literally no leaking or bad habits.
    To fill the tank is simple, slide the tank up or down, so that the carto end is out of the hole and refill!