TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!! - Page 25
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by strprswpr View Post
    Is the carto a tight fit in the tank? Some of the other carto tanks are really loose. And I might have asked this already....Stainless caps int eh future somewhere?
    Best way to put it is that it is definitely tighter than that other tank, but still it will spin a little when you are threading it on the connector. So it still should be tightened from the DT as a rule. I also felt the other one was a little too loose for my liking.
    Yes, there will be a Stainless Steel Version coming. Best guess on that is about a month.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Got one.....
    Me too,

Thanks Cuseguy/Drew

Quote Originally Posted by andel11 View Post
    Me too,

Thanks Cuseguy/Drew
    We should be thanking you guys!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I placed an order last night but I might have to grab one of these next time.

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Drew, are you going to be offering The Pre-Dotted Cartos in Boge 3ohm?

Moved On

I don't know if you can do anything with this information, but I just learned something VERY cool about the VPX tank!

First I should tell WHY I did this. I love the VPX tank, but ultimately, I came back to the whole, "I don't like CE2's" thing... I have been thinking about a cartomator, but once again, I don't like cartomizers either. SOooo...I attempted this, and was very successful...

I took my VPX tank and put a normal atomizer in the tank. Very tight fit, but doable. Then I took my dremel with a cutting wheel, and VERY lightly began cutting into the side, just above the bottom cap. I made a hole, VERY tiny, just enough to see a light through. I noticed that the tube was too long, as the atomizer is slightly shorter, so I trimmed 1/8th inch off the end of the tube. After that, I put the tube back on, filled it, and popped the top cap back on.

The result, PLOOMS and PLOOMS of deep, flavorful vapor, just like dripping in an atty gives, and NO flooding. If you would like I can post a few pics of this.

Drew, are you going to be offering The Pre-Dotted Cartos in Boge 3ohm?
    I'll answer for him. We had every intention of doing so and then about half of the box of 3.0's we tested, were defective and we just couldn't be sure about the rest. So yes we will, once we get that straightened out with Boge.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton63841 View Post
    I don't know if you can do anything with this information, but I just learned something VERY cool about the VPX tank!

First I should tell WHY I did this. I love the VPX tank, but ultimately, I came back to the whole, "I don't like CE2's" thing... I have been thinking about a cartomator, but once again, I don't like cartomizers either. SOooo...I attempted this, and was very successful...

I took my VPX tank and put a normal atomizer in the tank. Very tight fit, but doable. Then I took my dremel with a cutting wheel, and VERY lightly began cutting into the side, just above the bottom cap. I made a hole, VERY tiny, just enough to see a light through. I noticed that the tube was too long, as the atomizer is slightly shorter, so I trimmed 1/8th inch off the end of the tube. After that, I put the tube back on, filled it, and popped the top cap back on.

The result, PLOOMS and PLOOMS of deep, flavorful vapor, just like dripping in an atty gives, and NO flooding. If you would like I can post a few pics of this.
    I'd love to see that. I have a mill and it would be very easy for me to drill a tiny hole in an atty.
    Panky likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Dalton and strprswpr, Alexp843 mentioned that he used an adapter with a 901 atty and it works great since 901's already has a hole in it. I have yet to try it.

CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Moved On

I'd love to see that. I have a mill and it would be very easy for me to drill a tiny hole in an atty.
    You will notice if you look closely that I notched it, but only enough to make the tiniest hole in it...

I'm back there somewhere...

btw, I like the idea of the 901, but this was all I had, and it didn't require an adapter.