TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

When will you be getting more.....I got my mini and I'd like to order a 5mil.....this thing is great.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alldayvape View Post
    Here's my Mini Gold on the Darwin

NICE, where did you get your drip tip. Have you look into how changing the CE device in it yet. What ohm did you get and how is the vape?
    Hopeful I will get my tomorrow, can't wait.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Liv2Ski View Post
    OK so I have some issues, I can not leave well enough alone. Here is a 5ml VPX tank Modded with a rectangular super high brightness Blue LED. Yeah boy all the girls are going to want to take a little suck off this bad boy at some of the killer shows coming up this summer. I am thinking the "save second base" pink tube with a 5mm pink LED will be off the hook. Happy vapes all and if you don't have one of these tanks you better get on it.

Attachment 39845
    Ski, I think it would look good in pink/purple. I want one.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by andel11 View Post
    Ski, I think it would look good in pink/purple. I want one.
    I do too and I think it would be a big hit for Breast Cancer awareness month. We could get something cool and donate to a great cause. I donate anyway and real men will vape a pink tank for a good cause too. I am certain you will totally love the tank and I have found (from other tanks) that the CE-2 lasts for weeks and weeks. Drew and team said they will have replacements but you won't need one for awhile. The only down side is you should fill the tank with your all day vape. They can be cleaned and you can change the flavor but I find it much easier to stick w/one flavor per tank. I have also found this is the only way to get a CE-2 to really shine. without a tank I have never found one that hit the spot for me. Now with a tank I have a new respect for the CE-2. I vape a 2.8 ohm and hit it with 8.4 to 8.8 watts on the Darwin. Same ohms on the Vari and I hit it with about 4.6 to 4.8 volts. Gives an awesome hit until about 3/4 empty then I tip it on its side a little to help it wick or top it off. Happy vapes and I hope they hit the spot for you.

ECF Veteran

I wanna pick up another, what ohm CE2 would you recommend for a GLV SuperMini that puts out 3.8-4.2v on a freshly charged battery.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Thanks Ski, I do plan to stick with one flavor in them for a while. I got a 2.8 and the 3.2 so we will see. If I do like them I think I would like l get some more with the luminations lights if they could make them, that would be so cool. Would love to be able to donate some of the money for Cancer Awareness Week. I'm a nurse and could probably get people who don't even vape to donate.
    Last edited by andel11; 05-24-2011 at 03:24 AM.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by strprswpr View Post
    I wanna pick up another, what ohm CE2 would you recommend for a GLV SuperMini that puts out 3.8-4.2v on a freshly charged battery.
    Looks like stock is going fast and they are down to red/orange minis in 3.2 or 2.5. I like a warmer fuller vape and with a super mini at 3.8-4.2v I would go with the 2.5ohm. If however you like a airier cooler vape then the 3.2.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by andel11 View Post
    Thanks Ski, I do plan to stick with one flavor in them for a while. I got a 2.8 and the 3.2 so we will see. If I do like them I think I will get some more with the luminations lights, that would be so cool. Would love to be able to donate some of the money for Cancer Awareness Week. I'm a nurse and could probably get people who don't even donate to give.
    Then you know first hand how nasty that cancer is. A tank with "save second base" all lighting up with a pink ribbon. Yeah that's a winner. Now if any other vendor runs with this Drew was the first to chime in so my money is going to nHaler who will make sure the donations go to the right place. Happy hits with those new tanks on the Darwin and do not do what Krsib did and run to the potty from nic OD!!!!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Liv2Ski View Post
    Looks like stock is going fast and they are down to red/orange minis in 3.2 or 2.5. I like a warmer fuller vape and with a super mini at 3.8-4.2v I would go with the 2.5ohm. If however you like a airier cooler vape then the 3.2.
    Do you think the 2.8 would be ideal.....I've been having some problems with other Atty's with my GLV giving me a burning taste with my juices.

Life is Good Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

please excuse me for my ignorance but what the hell is that thing? I have heard people mention a tank mod but have never checked them out. I have a real problem with leaky attys and cartomizers, will this thing cure that for me? I'm using an s.b. currently so what would you recommend for either 2-3v batts or 2-3.2v batts. About how long do they last? I know absolutely nothing about these things...sorry.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast