Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service - Page 61
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran Drewsworld's Avatar

You are very welcome and thank you for your patronage!!!!
    Drew

I just have to send this out and say thank you for great service! I have been enjoying everything I buy through NHaler and I continue to be impressed with speedy delivery considering it's coming out to CA. Yesterday I received my package and I was one LR 306 atty short. I sent a message this morning and received an email shortly after saying the third would be on it's way. I couldn't believe it when I received a shipping notice within thirty minutes of that email. That is awesome service that will definitely keep me coming back... not to mention that the LR 306 I bought is working perfectly and has given me exactly what I needed for that perfect vape! I will definitely be back in the store again soon!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks once again for the great fast service. Love my new xhaler an all the juices. Spoke with someone about missing batteries and they said they were going to be on the way so thank you for that great customer service.

Received the batteries today. Thanks again
    Last edited by Handthatfeeds242; 10-29-2010 at 09:59 PM. Reason: update

Full Member ECF Veteran Torrentula81's Avatar

Drew, I need to return my phidias, not happy with the wood work. Rather buy from fono for a quality piece. Emailed to your gmail about 4 days ago twice and haven't heard a word yet. Get back to me so I don't have to post negative comments about my experience. Shouldn't take this long to hear from you. Thanks. The quality of you're phidias is poor. Going to buy mine else where. thanks.

cos
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Drew is in China as has been for 2 weeks. i think he is coming back this weekend. Im sure then he will respond to your pm and or email and take care of the issue. Im sure he has a helper in the shop but i dont think any employees could help you. and i know he has a cartfull of emails i bet so give him a chance to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Torrentula81 View Post
    Drew, I need to return my phidias, not happy with the wood work. Rather buy from fono for a quality piece. Emailed to your gmail about 4 days ago twice and haven't heard a word yet. Get back to me so I don't have to post negative comments about my experience. Shouldn't take this long to hear from you. Thanks. The quality of you're phidias is poor. Going to buy mine else where. thanks.
    Hi,
    Im sorry you dont like yours but ALL of these are made in the same place by the same person...Fono made all of these ....I didnt make them....Thanks
    Drew

I have to say that Drew is a stand up guy.. I had a problem with my woody so I sent it back and he had no problems fixing it for me. I knew he was in china for a bit and im not much of a patient guy but I waited and it was well worth it.. He called me and promised that I would have my woody back in a day or 2 and it was.. He actually came to my job and dropped it off himself along with some really nice freebies.. Thank you Drew and you can count on getting more orders from me.. Peace out
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” Jimi Hendrix

Thanks Quick...I hit a bad snag with a few of the repairs because I really couldnt have my people handle them so I felt pretty bad about having some people wait longer...Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy it...
    Drew

Full Member ECF Veteran

I hadn't ordered in a few months; and finally placed another order yesterday. As usual, Drew and the gang at Nhaler were quick to ship! Thanks a lot Drew. I'm looking forward to getting my XS Haler upgrade kit!

Full Member Verified Member hazard410's Avatar

I too am extremely impressed with Drew and the people at Nhaler.com. Fastest shipping ever (2 days from Jersey to New Mexico) and awesome products!!! Your Nuport is the best and the closest I have come to a real Newport. Been analog free since September 24th 2010 thanks to you and never going back. And THANK YOU for the free 30ml bottle of Cherry Bomb with my last order. Its great as expected. Keep up the great work and thanks again!!!