Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service - Page 63
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I am here to brag on the Drew Crew AGAIN !

I have been ordering from them since June of 2009, and have had a great relationship with them. On the very few rare occasions where there has been an issue, no matter how small, it has been resolved quickly and I couldn't be happier.

I have ordered devices, supplies, hardwre and juice from them and have been more than happy with all of it.

I just think we need to bray on those who treat us right, and this group definately does that !

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

A HUGE shout out of THANKS goes to Shawn!
    Its been over a year since I vaped (yeah I know, shame on me! lol) After a recent trip to the doc office as well as two new grand babies in the past 6 months, its NOW or never to get off these blasted ashtrays!
    That being said, Ive went to Nhaler to order what I thought would be simple...well..all I can say is

WOW!!

There have been ALOT of changes in ecigs in a years time. Ive spent the past 4 days pouring over thread after thread after thread, and the more I read, the more confused I got. So I figured Id call directly and ask my novel of questions.

I spoke to Shawn and he answered every one of them! He was extremely helpful in explaining the difference of all the new ones out and what meant what. Within minutes of hanging up with him, I had my order placed.
    Thank you so very much!! I look forward to getting my order =)

KUDDOS to the crew! Drew, you have an outstanding, amazing crew!

Super Member ECF Veteran N2rock's Avatar

I will add to the Drew & Crew appreciation thread. I have not had any other vendor that has been so helpful and easy to communicate with. They answer PM and emails promptly, and are concerned with satisfaction. Drew and Sean are awesome. Thanks for everything, and keep up the good work.

Senior Member ECF Veteran OC513's Avatar

I couldnt agree more.....Drew goes WAY above and beyond. AWESOME company.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

wow, thanks Drew and crew for the awesome quick service for my order....I put it in on thursday, and mailman just left the buiding after dropping off my packaged order
    Last analog 10/24/10

I am a Zenfidel and thx to Zen~ for his amazing apv's... keep 'em coming :D

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran Drewsworld's Avatar

You are very welcome....Thanks for the business!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I just had to jump in here and give a huge shout out for outstanding selection of quality product, customer service..shipping..ALL OF IT!! My favorite vendor for supplies! Great job!

I started with nhaler juice and I always come back to it. Customer service and product quality is always top notch. One time I got a free mini laser pointer so I could tease my buddies dog with it! Your the man Drew!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

recieved an order today, one of my attys vaped 1 cycle and blew, emailed the guys and they are replacing it no questions asked, funny thing about it, sean emailed me only an hour and 45 mins after i sent the initial email, and said "sorry for the wait" lol are you kidding me? you couldnt ask for faster response times from other companies, thanks again guys, great service as always!

Quit Smoking: August 1st, 2011

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

they got me a replacement, no questions asked, sent along a couple goodies too, one of which is Honey Drewbacco Octane.... havnt been able to stop since i tried it... awesome.. thanks so much guys, even when theres a problem its an email away from fixing, and no wait time, great customer service as always

Quit Smoking: August 1st, 2011