Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service - Page 7
Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Faster than a Speeding Bullet:The Art of the Superhero

Thank you so much Drew for all the wonderful surprises that you included with my order.

The business cards look fantastic.

I absolutely love the black Greencig cartomizers. They look very classy & have a good draw & flavor.

The shipping once again with lightening fast & packaged great.

You're my favorite Vendor & Superhero!
    Best Regards,
    Peaches

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran Drewsworld's Avatar

Thanks Peahes

Super Member ECF Veteran Wormwood's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Drew,
    Hey man, great liquid! Gotta say, you have a good service going here. I am enjoying the flavors. I feel i got a really good value and i didnt even use a coupon code! I just wish i had ordered from you first. The freebies.... wow, thanks for expanding my experience 2 sampler flavors and the containers, nice touch.
    Just wanted to say thanks.
    Spared my life! I never want to go back to Analogues.

Hey Worm ,
    Thanks for the business Im glad your happy with everything...Please try the sample flavors for a while and let me know how they stack up...Im trying to develope a line that is a little unique and Im depending on the people here to let me know how Im doing...I apprecaite your reply and your patronage....
    Drew

Default another member of the Drew fan club

Admittedly, I am a noob when it comes to the wonderful world of vaping; however, I have plenty of experience dealing with online vendors. I read quite a few posts in this forum about Drew’s customer service and I have to admit that I thought it was a bit curious that everyone was raving about him—too many bad experiences made me a bit jaded perhaps. But he has lived up to every wonderful word that has been posted and I felt compelled to share.

In addition to offering great deals on quality products, Drew is actually accessible to customers. He is more than willing to answer questions and make sure that your order is correct (in my case it was within minutes) before shipping it out. I placed my order on 6/30 and received it 7/3 via USPS (not any special delivery method, just Drew’s standard shipping for $10). I have been blissfully vaping ever since.

So, to Drew: keep doing what you’re doing—you are totally on point with your products, price and service. To anyone out there who is contemplating doing business with Drew: prepare yourself to be impressed and place the order.

--C

Hey C,
    Thanks very much for your order and the good words...Its important to me!
    Drew

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

You've done it again, Drew. Excellent service, excellent juice and such nice 'sussies'. Top notch in my book!

Its always a pleasure to deal with customers like you Suzi...Thanks Again
    Drew

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Drew,

You did it again, friend!!

Thank you so much for correcting my order quickly, and including the pouch.....it's perfect.

The rasberry frappacino is absolutely awesome, and is definitely my new favorite and will be ordering a big supply soon.

And, btw, you should have received an order last night from a new customer for your flagship model....he is going to love it!!
    Last edited by Flowersoul; 07-11-2009 at 06:42 PM.
    Gracie

AWW Thanks Flower, BTW I never got a response on how you wanted me to fix the coupon mishap...You just let me know when, where and waht!...Thanks again
    Drew

Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast