Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service
Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service

Once again I must thank Drew for shipping my order so swiftly. Your customer care & support is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks for the Blueberry Vit C e-juice gift along with some other very nice gifts . I've also heard from Flowersoul that your Banana Blast juice is yummy, can't wait to order that.

I'm still very happy with the Mint Greenworld cartomizers with the KR808 batteries

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    I've also heard from Flowersoul that your Banana Blast juice is yummy

Drew, the Banana Blast is one of the best flavors I've had yet.

Just absolutely love it!!
    Gracie

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I am totally seconding Peaches on this. Not only was the order here quick quick, but the spiffy little (and some not so little) freebies! I simply cannot wait to try them all!! The Tobacco one actually SMELLS like a real cigarette. I kinda wish that my mom was here because she would be all over that. She isnt a very fruity kind of person, and out of all of my juices she would cop a taste off of mine if and only if it had the CoQ10 with Vitamin B and Mal-bro flavor, or the JC Original Tobacco.

I think this juice would bring her to the dark side muhahahahaha!

Drew I love ya man.... you are my new supplier. I will be placing another order not next week but the following week. I have to take Calin out for his birthday, so the second week in June you WILL be seeing me again hehe.

Default Drew is awsome

i just recently came across Drews site and let me tell ya he is an awsome person very fast in responding and shipping. i will be doing alot of my business with Drew.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

For some reason, one of my posts disappeared, but in a nutshell:

Drew, your top notch customer service will keep me as a customer, to be sure!

Your generosity is awesome with all the gifts, and they are very much appreciated.

And, as I stated above, that Banana Blast is amazing!!
    Gracie

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran Drewsworld's Avatar

Wow Guys and Gals,
    Im glad everyone is enjoying everything and is happy...As for the questions here we go...I am doing some new flavors today , so I'll see if I cant surprise you with some differrent mint that everyone seems to like...Raven, congrats again on 30 days witout a smoke FANTASTIC..The vitamins that I am currently looking into, actually dont have much Vitamin in them, so Im gonna see if I can get some distilled that are more potent so that the actual absorbtion into our bodies is higher, but stay tuned and watch the Lung Juice thread for details...Net Dragon , I shipped your order this morning but Im gonna have to send those promissed 901 cart on Tuesday..The extras that i thought were 901s turned out to be 801s...But I did canabalise the other kits I have left and sent you about 12 or 15 and some extra juices on the house to hold you over until I get the others in...Sorry but I think youll be happy....NOW GIRLS ( Barb and Gracie) you guys are SUCH a pleasure to deal with...I have ordered some very special surprises for you...You have to wait!!!! But I think you are going to absolutely EPLODE when I send them.>>YOU will have to be a little patient but, I really wanted to show my appreciation for your patronage and helpful freindship over the past couple of weeks....Thanks girls, you are the GREATEST

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Nhaler Battery cleaning

My wife took an old electric toothbrush, rinsed it with water and shook it dry then she used it on the tiny holes and stuff and it worked great. Unclogged it and smooth vaping.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran shawnp1's Avatar

Thumbs up g300 impression

out of pure curiosity i ordered a g300 kit from drew. very fast shipping, and response to emails. i must say the g300 is a very nice, beautiful boxing. the pcc case is very sturdy and well constructed. the cartomizers are the best i have used. even upon tearing one apart way superior in construction to the kr models, loong etc.. aside from the price which is higher then most kits u do get what u pay for which is alot higher quality unit then most 2 piece models. thx drew
    Litecig USA

www.litecigusa.net

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran Drewsworld's Avatar

Default An Honorable Guy

Hey Shawn,
    Thanks for the mini reveiw, it means quite a bit to me coming from another supplier and an experienced Vape guy....I think it speaks to your character as well, and I will certainly be using you for any of my reciprical needs...By the way I got my eye on a couple of those cool little pipe stands and cases you got thereHow was the juice?
    Thanks again Shawn
    Drew

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Now, just gotta convince GC to drop cart costs, and..up the battery on time.

The g300 PCC is gorgeous.

Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast