Nhaler Announces, The Kick by EVOLV!!! - Page 51
Page 51 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Like Tree823Likes

Thread: Nhaler Announces, The Kick by EVOLV!!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmokker View Post
    Wow, thx for not sending me a notification on the release.
    Excelent Costumerservice.
    right not hating on the darwin but !!!! why are they building these and darwins are all ways out of stock ???? i just don't get it... or is it about sales in numbers .... $40.00 is a easy sale compared to $200 plus for a darwin thats hardly ever in stock

i mean it is electronic and are built thousands per day? correct...???

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

[QUOTE=ezsmokker;5408906]Wow, thx for not sending me a notification on the release.
    Excelent Costumerservice.[/QUOTE) what he said !!
    Last edited by jorge1845; 02-25-2012 at 10:46 PM.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Evolv, the maker of the Darwin released their second product and NHaler put them up today. Evolv will have other new products coming in the future. I guess it is supply and demand and when the demand is greater than the supply, they are sold out frequently. Evolv is a growing company, with the best customer service around.

You will need to ask Brandon at Evolv if he produces thousands per day, but my thinking is that he doesn't (yet). You might send him an e-mail with your questions, he is great at answering customer questions.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I placed my order for two about 3 1/2 hours before the sale started. All I did was refresh the web page that they were for sale on, and it let me add them to my cart. I didn't post here because I assumed that doing so would flood their site with orders. To everyone who missed out, I am sure they will have more in stock soon. As for the two I ordered, one will be used as is, and the other will be taken apart and worked into a box mod with an external pot for adjusting on the fly.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I feel like bunch of us just got shafted!! No notification by emal, no heads up by drew in the thread before they went live like he said he would and then sold multiple units to the first few customers that noticed they were live... now all that's left is his high priced kit full of stuff I already have... nice.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by RB37 View Post
    Well I am a greedy selfish ....... I guess... That's why I got 4. Or maybe some where for other people that couldn't make it online at 4pm, or maybe they are gifts for others, not anyone's business really.
    If you didn't make a plan to get them while you could, it is no ones fault but your own.
    My wife and kids are yelling that they want to go out to eat, maybe I should only order 1 steak tonight instead of my usual 2, wouldn't want them to run out and someone miss out...
    It's people like this that make me not like people ^
    jorge1845 and evosil98 like this.

ECF Veteran

I just woke up and saw everyone's post.......

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

There are some on the nhaler site now. I've had nothing but 100% positive customer service in my interactions w/ Brandon from Evolv and Drew from Nhaler. Where's the beef?
    HolaAmigos likes this.

ECF Veteran

When is the next run? I hope it doesnt take too long. The kit is still available, but i dont the extras.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spidermonkey View Post
    It's people like this that make me not like people ^
    Hey all stop the hating, buy the kit so you can get one. Then maybe you won't feel disappointed.
    Maybe the people who brought more than one, got the kit. Did you think of it in that way, no one knows what another person order was. I ordered more than 1 but I ordered the kits. You have the same option that I have instead of complaining. There will be another sale.

And I concur with Huffel- On the ECF forum Nhaler-Drew and Evolv has just about the best customer service out there. Its a know fact you will get quality service from Drew/Evolv. Now that's my $.02 cents.
    Last edited by andel11; 02-26-2012 at 12:05 AM.
    Huffelpuff likes this.