Page 52 of 115 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
Like Tree823Likes

Thread: Nhaler Announces, The Kick by EVOLV!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tepicky View Post
    I just woke up and saw everyone's post.......

edit sorry I need to learn to read
    Last edited by fright88; 02-25-2012 at 10:54 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fright88 View Post
    I agree 100% although I saw them up on the site earlier they were out of stock. It would have been nice to know when they would be put up. I am really confused though because I got the e-mail notification this morning but they were out of stock apparently some went up since then but are out of stock again.

Sigh the wait continues
    Sorry to hear that, the time they were going to be avialable was in the email.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by spidermonkey View Post
    I feel like bunch of us just got shafted!! No notification by emal, no heads up by drew in the thread before they went live like he said he would and then sold multiple units to the first few customers that noticed they were live... now all that's left is his high priced kit full of stuff I already have... nice.
    Not defending anything here, or making any comments about the issue of who gets what. But, I know Drew and his patterns for how he handles incoming shipments. So, after reading your post, I looked back thru Drew's posts in this thread for the last week or so. Below is what I found. They look 100% consistent with his modus operandi - as I expected I would find.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewsworld View Post
    I'm sorry there will be no pre orders. Thanks,
    Drew
    If you send an email to DGliem00@gmail.com we will put you on the notification list and let you know before we put them on the site. Thanks,
    Drew
    So, if you sent him the email and did not get notified, you have to ask him about that. If you did not send the email, the only other post I saw of his indicating he would post here when something comes in - was earlier today and in reference to the coming XL version of the XHaler for using Kick with IMR 18650.

Sorry I must have missed the question...The New Xhaler does NOT come with the Kick. The Xhaler currently on the site will work with 18500 batteries. The New Kicked Xhaler is not available as of yet, but should be later next week (fingers crossed) when my shop finishes the longer tubes. I will announce here as soon as I get them...Thanks for your interest.
    Drew

ps Are we there yet?
    This is sort of amazing to watch. Granted, the Kick has been eagerly anticipated for a while. It underwent almost four months of thorough and detailed testing and tweaking - with many rounds and versions of the prototypes - to be ready for market. This has been by far the most thorough prototype testing I have ever seen for a vaping product (in my almost two years of vaping). Perhaps we are spoiled in that all other prototype testing I have seen looked more like prerelease marketing hype as where this was actual testing and development for production. This is also the very first vaping product designed to be used in a wide variety of other manufacturers devices - so it had to be carefully done.

This may be the most serious case of V-Gigs I have seen to date.

What can I tell you? 1) There are other vendors coming out with first run release Kicks. 2) The Kick is easier to produce than Darwin as it has none of the body C&Cing, anodizing, batteries and/or screens to assemble/attach, etc. etc. so they should be coming out much faster than Darwins. 3) Power Regulated electronics is by far the most complex vape tech on the vaping market and therefore cannot just be slapped together.

I respect all of your enthusiasm but these HAVE been highly anticipated and if you did not get one in the first round at NHaler, there will be more soon both here and at other vendors. What I can say about Drew is that when he commits to something, he seems to do it. Lastly, while I do not know the exact size of the shipment Nhaler received, I do know it was NOT a small shipment. This just goes to show just how EAGERLY ANTICIPATED this device has been - a LOT of Kicks went FAST. Not much new has come out in vape devices this past year so it is not surprising that THIS product was snatched up fast. But, not to worry, plenty more coming from Evolv. You can get one very soon. I know none of this puts a Kick in your hands today but every popular device in vaping sells out fast. I hope this may help put things in perspective. It IS worth the wait tho; it really does what it is supposed to do and for the price = hard to beat. Don't forget, the modder's board is on the horizon too.
    andel11, upStomp, retird and 2 others like this.

Darwin, Darwin, Opus-D, Mamu Stealth DNA20d, JBOX DNA12, Darwin, Darwin, Two or Three Kicked Tubes + just 1 or 2 or ? more :)~
    "The only stupid consumer is the one who denies himself enjoyment because of the opinions of others."

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by andel11 View Post
    Sorry to hear that, the time they were going to be avialable was in the email.
    Ahh I see that now I was replacing the screen on my iPhone when it came in so I only glanced at it went to the website and saw they were out of stock LOL

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I did see the notification, it's just that i was too late.. 2 hours late, to be exact lol. Well, i guess ill have to play the waiting game again

Smoke Free Since 11-11-11 Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by spidermonkey View Post
    I feel like bunch of us just got shafted!! No notification by emal, no heads up by drew in the thread before they went live like he said he would and then sold multiple units to the first few customers that noticed they were live... now all that's left is his high priced kit full of stuff I already have... nice.
    wow, really? I know it sucks to have missed out on the first run, I missed it too. But cmon, there will be plenty more coming soon at multiple vendors including more stock at Nhaler. Getting upset like this over having to wait one more week or so just doesn't make sense. Drew takes care of his customers, I think most of us know that, and I am sure if he could he would hand deliver everyone a kick who is interested in one. Make sure you are on his email notification list for the next run and until then, Don't worry, Vape Happy.
    andel11, Katdarling and Huffelpuff like this.

Opus (x2), Provari, Billet Box, 134, Gepetto (Bad@ss and Taz), VTR, MVP2, Buzz Pro, BAM, Saber Touch 5v, Vamo,
    ssLT, The Curve,
    Saber Touch Max, VaporWoods (Dutch+ and Wisp), Jazz Cartopipe's, ManCaveMod VW, MVP, SVD

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Why does Nhaler only sell the KICK as a KICK KIT (the Kick is sold out)? looks like you guys at Nhaler are tring to make us buy extra attys and your Nhaler batteries. And whats up with your Kick 18490 IMR batteries anyway? They are rated @ 1600mah. Seems way to high of a rating IMO... Your 18650 IMR batteries are only rated @ 1400 mah... What gives??? We want our Kicks. We dont want to have to pay for the extra attys and batteries(I dont even know what brand they are).........

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Can't make everyone happy all the time.
    Bought ONE by the way kthxbai

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat View Post
    Why does Nhaler only sell the KICK as a KICK KIT (the Kick is sold out)? looks like you guys at Nhaler are tring to make us buy extra attys and your Nhaler batteries. And whats up with your Kick 18490 IMR batteries anyway? They are rated @ 1600mah. Seems way to high of a rating IMO... Your 18650 IMR batteries are only rated @ 1400 mah... What gives??? We want our Kicks. We dont want to have to pay for the extra attys and batteries(I dont even know what brand they are).........
    Wow didnt mean to get all you Nhaler fans mad at me.. But really Evolv didnt put the Kick Kits together....Nhaler did! Anyone buying a Kick is an experianced vapor and does not need a Kick Kit... I would buy one but those batteries seem suspect to me 1600mah??.... Nhaler is still selling the Tenergy RCR 123 battery. big article on the Forum about them.............Dont use Tenergys to stack!! Sorry folks but Im a beliver in the AWs...
    Last edited by Riverboat; 02-26-2012 at 12:23 AM.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

delete post.
    Last edited by andel11; 02-26-2012 at 12:32 AM.
    thejager likes this.