Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

hey thanks NeedVapor I was looking for that

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vapn's Avatar

All I can say is YOU DA MAN!!!!

I was not really liking my new 6v mod until today when I opened my package from Half Measures....

This high voltage juice is great. I don't know what you did to help it but it works. I have a butt load of juices that all just burn up at 6v. They were OK at 5v but I was looking for just a bit more. Aren't we all? So I decided to see what all the buzz was about with this HV juice... I have found my new morning vape with the French vanilla Coffee.... wow that's tasty. And the mushroom clouds are huge at 6v. Finally a flavor that doesn't just burn up... The RY4 is still RY4 but with a monster hit. Have three more to try later but I am sure they are all just as good.

The problem I have with 3.7 is I have to take these real long drags to feel like I took a puff... But with 5 and 6 v mods I can take a short puff and get a good one... That simple. The problem jumping from 5 to 6 volts is drastic. There is a fine line there or a sweet spot as some like to call it. Drew has moved the sweet spot up a notch with these HV juices.

I'm sold... My next juice order will definitely be this HV juice... Now to decide which flavor.... too many to choose from... hmmm..

Thanks Drew for the lightening fast shipping, creating a great juice line, and the freebies are always welcome too.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

He just added 2 more to the list!
    HV Virginia
    HV Kent

cant wait for next order...I got a nice wish list going =)

Newbee here again. All this is a bit confusing for me. I'm getting more familiar with the ecig models out there, but never heard of different voltages till I read this thread. I imagine this depends on the size of the battery. Are the higher volt ecigs the big models like the Screwdriver and Janty Stick? Web sites don't mention voltages on their models I don't think. Never noticed anyway. Can anyone give me an idea of the voltages for the smaller ecigs like the 510 as an example? Thanks.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi samysam13...
    I really am unsure of the voltage on the manual 510 battery but I do KNOW this.. my 510 manual battery puts out more than 3x the vapor with the HV juice.
    I am patiently awaiting Drew's MOD the Xhaler to come out.. well sort of patiently..LMAO!
    His mod will allow the different voltages in the batteries depending on which you choose to use.. I cant wait for it to be released.. soon!!!!
    I am sire someone on this thread knows the excact Mahs of the battery... I dont..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by needvapor View Post
    Hi samysam13...
    I really am unsure of the voltage on the manual 510 battery but I do KNOW this.. my 510 manual battery puts out more than 3x the vapor with the HV juice.
    I am patiently awaiting Drew's MOD the Xhaler to come out.. well sort of patiently..LMAO!
    His mod will allow the different voltages in the batteries depending on which you choose to use.. I cant wait for it to be released.. soon!!!!
    I am sire someone on this thread knows the excact Mahs of the battery... I dont..LOL
    Thanks needvapor. I am figuring that the smaller ecigs must have the lower volt. I've been researching different models. Don't have one yet even though I'm waithing on a cheap priced one I ordered to try. From what I've seen so far, I am very tempted to get the 510 with the manual battery. They have a really good price for a kit that includes 2 of everything except for the charger. Plus you can get a charging box too. It's at E-cigarette-Mart and sells for $29.99 US.

Planning on trying some of Drew's juices. Only I don't know how well these will cross the border. I'm in Canada. Heard good things abouth the health juices.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

[QUOTE]Planning on trying some of Drew's juices. Only I don't know how well these will cross the border. I'm in Canada. Heard good things abouth the health juices./QUOTE]
    hmm not sure about this but did you email drew at the addy I replied to you with? ask him.. he is very very nice! bac up thread to page prior =)
    as far as price.. you get 2 of everything at Nhaler also for a few extra dollars and it includes 2 smapler of juice and takes less than a few weeks (as mentioned supplier) to get it! =)

[quote=needvapor;606274]
    Planning on trying some of Drew's juices. Only I don't know how well these will cross the border. I'm in Canada. Heard good things abouth the health juices./QUOTE]
    hmm not sure about this but did you email drew at the addy I replied to you with? ask him.. he is very very nice! bac up thread to page prior =)
    as far as price.. you get 2 of everything at Nhaler also for a few extra dollars and it includes 2 smapler of juice and takes less than a few weeks (as mentioned supplier) to get it! =)
    I already talked to Drew via email. Very prompt. He said they don't often ship to Canada but can make arrangements to do so. No matter, I still worry a lot about Customs. If they seize your stuff, they don't even notify you and you're out the money. Buying from Canadian suppliers eliminates that risk, but they are a lot more expensive. Plus, not many Canadian suppliers here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    hmmm, exactly what makes this high voltage juice? does it just heat up cooler, or did u add much more flavoring or VG or what? or is it a secret hehe...
    Hi Joker. I'm in Canada too but have no experience yet. I'm wondering where you order your supplies from? Have you had any problems with stuff crossing the border? Want to know as the border issue really worries me.

Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast