NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates - Page 5
Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Serenna View Post
    Wow, so the 12 mg actually has more flavor and vapor then the 24 mg? I have 510's and a 510 PS PT. I'm loving the PT so much I probably need the 12 mg so I don't OD!
    I added some of the new 12mg juice to my order yesterday because I'm pretty sure that I have been ODing, esp. at night. I'm hoping I'll sleep better if I'm not so 'nic'd up'. Easpecially when I have my new 510 from Drew TOMORROW!!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran needvapor's Avatar

Hi! New here but have been lurking for a while. So the high voltage juice will work ok with a regular 510 or penstyle? Been wanting to order from Drew for awhile but no clue where to start on juice. (he has a lot) lol
    I need help!
    I LOVE the juice in my 510!!!
    I am going to try in my 901 as soon as I find my charger and I cleaned my j118 atty today to try on that. I finally dripped into a green cart and kr808 cart tonight so I will be coming back and telling you a bot more about the HV 555 juice!
    The RY4 is my absolute fav from Drew, next in line would be virginia or camule if your looking for a good tobacco taste. Cafe Mocha is great another to die for flavor is the Raspberry frappachino. Vanilla is great, I can absolutely say that he is true to his flavors, what you read is what you taste, his flavors are strong but not in anyway overpowering! (in my opinion) hope this helps =)

Quote Originally Posted by needvapor View Post
    I LOVE the juice in my 510!!!
    I am going to try in my 901 as soon as I find my charger and I cleaned my j118 atty today to try on that. I finally dripped into a green cart and kr808 cart tonight so I will be coming back and telling you a bot more about the HV 555 juice!
    The RY4 is my absolute fav from Drew, next in line would be virginia or camule if your looking for a good tobacco taste. Cafe Mocha is great another to die for flavor is the Raspberry frappachino. Vanilla is great, I can absolutely say that he is true to his flavors, what you read is what you taste, his flavors are strong but not in anyway overpowering! (in my opinion) hope this helps =)
    Thanks! Took the plunge and just placed my order, didn't see the Cafe Moca but ordered a few others to try. Can't wait to get them.

Cafe Mocha isnt in the high voltage but he has it in 30 ml and 6 ml you just have to scroll the bar down in options =)
    I do hope he is going to make more flavors in the High Voltage.. it is great!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Nhaler is Awesome

Drew I just tried the Blueberry Crumble High Voltage liquid, and I have a complaint. You should make it a 60ml minimum purchase because it is that good!!! Its so good, that I have to be careful because I am not letting my atomizer cool down!! And thank you so much for the extras, I tried them all and they are all awesome, the vanilla, the HV RY4 is almost my favorite, but the blueberry crumble is the shizzz. The vanilla rose was a nice vape, something different. And as always, the Pear Lung is to die for, tastes just like taking a bite out of a real pear. Thanks again Drew, Super satisfied customer here.

Default Hey Mikie

Blueberry Crumble.. does it taste lie blueberry coffee cake or what.. I almost rdered today but didnt feel like bothering Drew again today to ask what else is in it..lol poor thing! Please tell us.. I am truely amazed with this juice and order more today.. vanilla and more Ry4! I am going nuts in vapor with my green cig carts on the KR808.. such a fabulous treat!!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default I have never done a review before, but here goes.....

Quote Originally Posted by needvapor View Post
    Blueberry Crumble.. does it taste lie blueberry coffee cake or what.. I almost rdered today but didnt feel like bothering Drew again today to ask what else is in it..lol poor thing! Please tell us.. I am truely amazed with this juice and order more today.. vanilla and more Ry4! I am going nuts in vapor with my green cig carts on the KR808.. such a fabulous treat!!!
    Hi NeedVapor. The blueberry crumble tastes like blueberries with a hint of vanilla. The first initial puff after topping off, it tastes just like sweet blueberries, and then has a combination of blueberry and vanilla under tones for the next puffs. The High Voltage fluid burns much more slow, so you dont have to top off as much, and the atomizer does not get as hot, which is great cause you dont have to take as many breaks to let the atty cool down. Same with the RY4 High Voltage. The vapor is great, I would rate it an 8 out of 10. The throat hit I would give a 9 out of 10. The flavor is perfectly balanced.

If I would rate it, base upon favoring it over the other 50 bottles of juice I own, I would give it a 10 out of 10. Another favorite found from Drew at Nhaler. I might have to spend a lot of money trying to find my favorites, but when I come across one like this, it makes it all worth while. Thanks Drew.

I can truely say that I havent really experienced my Prodigy untill I tried this juice.

Nice work Drew and everyone at Nhaler. Kudos to all my friend.
    Last edited by Mikie Likes It; 07-26-2009 at 09:10 PM.

Bravo!! That was excellent..lol
    I quess Blueberry crumble is next on my list along with the 2 new flavors.. I can wait to try that almond joy!!
    I dont have a prodigy.. I am saving now for Drew's MOD =) I cant wait!!
    But I do have to tell you that the vapor on my 510 also is just Rockin.. I feel bad for all my other juices now.. I need them all in high voltage!! I guess I willl just have to top off my other juices with a drop of the high voltage for now...

Super Member ECF Veteran

Has anyone tried the peanut butter cup? Peanut butter cups were my second vice next to analogs and to get them both at once... whoooo hoooo!!! 12 will be my next step so somebody tell me!!!

Full Member ECF Veteran

I have Blueberry, RY4 and Vanilla on order, hopefully tomorrow I'll let you know. Kicking myself I ordered too quick to get Almond Joy(

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast