NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates - Page 59
Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran Drewsworld's Avatar

I have most of these flavors with Doublers available now....Come and get em gang!!!!
    Drew

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie Likes It View Post
    Drew I just tried the Blueberry Crumble High Voltage liquid, and I have a complaint. You should make it a 60ml minimum purchase because it is that good!!! Its so good, that I have to be careful because I am not letting my atomizer cool down!! And thank you so much for the extras, I tried them all and they are all awesome, the vanilla, the HV RY4 is almost my favorite, but the blueberry crumble is the shizzz. The vanilla rose was a nice vape, something different. And as always, the Pear Lung is to die for, tastes just like taking a bite out of a real pear. Thanks again Drew, Super satisfied customer here.

Another liquid review...
    Drew

Pumkin Cream Pie for the Holiday's
    High Voltage Liquid

Uhmmm!!!! Im heading over to the shelves now for some of that Creamsicle...You reminded me!!!
    Drew

Quote Originally Posted by debook View Post
    Ok Drew, Just have to say this....

Got the 6ml samplers today, I can't review any better than has been already done here:

Drewbacco 1 & 2 are good, spicy finish on both although 2 is a bit sweeter. Kent is strong and tastes of English tobacco (reminds me of my military days riding the trains from Portsmouth to London and buying English cigs in tins from the bar car), great throat hit. Black Cow we can't quite figure out...cream soda and chocolate? SleepyTime Green Tea is tasty and a good night time vape (with melatonin is a plus!).

But of all, French Vanilla Coffee is the bomb...this is the best e-juice I have had so far. The wife and I are fighting over it as I type this, we're dripping the xhaler at 5V with it and massive plumes of coffee and vanilla vapor are rising through our dining room. Our daughter even commented on how good it smells. Highly recommended! Excellent flavor, great throat hit, and a real coffee aftertaste. I'll be ordering the 30ml of this one along with the pomegranate lung juice.
    I read this and had to open a bottle up...That was 2 days ago and Im still vaping it!!!
    Drew

The French Vanilla Coffee is really good. I also like the Peach Blast.

I hear your voice even when you don't speak***

I see this is an old thread. However, can you tell me what this mod was? I'm ready to purchase two different types. Thank you.

Hi,
    Im guessing your asking about the Tekkeon which I no longer sell but I will have its predecessor in the middle of next week...Check it out...
    The Darwin
    Thanks
    Drew

hey drew i ordered some 10mg juices from you and they dont seem to be enough i am a 2 pad smoker the flavors are awesome just need more nic please help!!!!

Hey,
    I do sell DIY stuff to kick up the liquids you currently have...
    Liquids - Unflavored DIY and MIX Only

Here is the calculator that I use for smaller mixes...
    eJuice Recipe Calculator

Also should you find you think you might want to try some STRONGER flavor you could try these...They are flavor doublers...
    Flavor Doublers

Or you could just try some of the premixed higher strengths that I sell, if you dont want to start mixing and experimenting with strengths and flavors...
    Liquids - Nhale/Xhale - Nhaler

Thanks,
    Drew