Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Products and Updates Thread

Oh Lord, if the battery end works, I'm going to be in refill heaven. Been saving a bunch of my old carts just in case I decided I liked vaping enough to try doing refills, looks like I'll have refills coming out my ears at this point.

Thanks much for being the guinea pig!

cos
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

BTW i spoke to nancdy from Greencig few weeks ago and asked her why dont you guys have blank greencig cartos? she said they are working on it. so when that happens im sure Drew will be getting them. Nancy is pretty cool lady and the head person in California from Greencig.

VERY good news! I love the durability on the GC carts and being able to use Drew's flavors on empty ones would be outstanding.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by cos View Post
    BTW i spoke to nancdy from Greencig few weeks ago and asked her why dont you guys have blank greencig cartos? she said they are working on it. so when that happens im sure Drew will be getting them. Nancy is pretty cool lady and the head person in California from Greencig.
    Now, I'd say that is good news, Cos!!

Gracie
    Gracie

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

do the cartomizers work witg gs 808d-2?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Conner View Post
    Oh Lord, if the battery end works, I'm going to be in refill heaven. Been saving a bunch of my old carts just in case I decided I liked vaping enough to try doing refills, looks like I'll have refills coming out my ears at this point.

Thanks much for being the guinea pig!
    Just do it like in the video. Just push slowly so that the air can escape.

Don't refill too many ahead. I did this and the longer they sit the nastier they are. Also, Drew pointed out to me in a phone conversation that I should be saving the "butt plugs" and condoms to put back on after refilling. Boy do I have a collection now!

Good luck to you all!

Good advice Alpha, I'm wondering if sealing filled carts in baggies with as little air as possible in them will help along with the condoms. I'm working on getting down to 5 or so carts a week (tough with it being so damned fun using the PT all the time) and I figure having 5 ready to go should help keep em fresh since it'll only be about a week at most.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Conner-I did the small baggie thing. I didn't use the condoms too, just the baggies. I used the smallest craft ones I could find. I think they are like 2x3 or something like that. You get a butt load for a couple of bucks. PM me your addy and I will mail ya some, seriously.

You could probibly do 5 or so ahead. I did like 20 something. I wanted to have 1 of each flavor ready to go .

Well, just got my juice from Drew today and tried my hand at the refill method. First one was a bust, no vapor or flavor, BUT that was a cart I got locally here in town. I used one that I got from Drew, and BAM, works like a champ! I did the battery end refill approach with a Drew GreenCig cart, and after fiddling a bit with a couple, 12 drops from the bottle seems to be about the sweet spot for me. TINY bit of extra inside that one good gentle blow thru clears out nicely. Vapor seems about the same volume as from a fresh one and I'm not sure if it's just the juice or what, but throat hit seems better than "stock" ones. The only issue I have is the 24mg content is WAY more than I have been taking in (been using medium strength 10mg) so the buzz was a bit of a shock.

On the upside to the 24mg effect, I've discovered that I don't have that strange "lacking" feeling anymore. With the 10mg ones, I always felt like I wasn't really "smoking" and had a small feeling in the back of my head that I needed more, that's gone now. HUGE thank you to the founder of this technique and to Alpha and the others who tried it out first, this method looks to be a massive money saver and will hopefully make this lifestyle change not only healthier but cost effective as well!

Of course now I've got an itch to try out an XHaler after getting used to my passthrough so often.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The Xhaler is awesome.
    Vape 'til you drop