Products and Updates Thread
Page 1 of 50 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Products and Updates Thread

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran Drewsworld's Avatar

Default Products and Updates Thread

The new improved Greencig Cartomisers are now available at NHALER.COM only...Improved carts have printing directly on the carts and MORE liquid inside...They are also available here and only here in 5 Packs and the new Pineapple flavor...These are not available ANYWHERE else in these size or styles ... I think everyone who like these are gonna LOVE these...All my batteries have also been updated with new switches and cutt off times!!!!
    I also have the Disposable Cigar in stock that boasts 1500 to 1800 puffs!!!
    The flavor is absolutely unmatched as far as other cigars on the market....Enjoy everyone and Thanks for your patronage!!!
    Drew

Available Now in the following flavors:
    10 Packs ALL High Only:
    Western Tobacco
    Oriental Tobacco
    Vanilla
    Chocolate
    Orange
    Lemon
    Cherry
    Apple
    Coffee
    5 Packs Now ALL High Only:
    Pineapple ***CAN ONLY BE FOUND AT NHALER.COM!
    Green Tea
    Mint Tobacco
    Western Tobacco
    Oriental Tobacco
    Coffee
    Vanilla
    Chocolate
    Apple
    Cherry
    Last edited by Drewsworld; 04-04-2010 at 05:00 AM.

The Disposable Cigar looks awesome... and a great price to boot.. gotta get one... What's the nic mg? Also, do the new Greencig Cartomisers draw any different?

Hey Mach,
    The carts are definatley different...AMAZING vapor is all I can say...They are much smoother than the KR808 carts and have a much different flavor...I havent touched my Mod all day with the new batteries...I have been trying to test the Mod as much as posssible and Now I have been running the new Greencig batts down also but these carts are making it hard for me to go back to the Mod....The Disposable Cigar is 11 mg and if I could get this liquid in bottles I would vape it alot more!!! I dropped a couple off at the local Golf Course here and they are going MAD over them!!!

Very cool... I'm getting one, no doubt now... I'll be ordering tomorrow or Friday.. Does it look like it may be possible to re-fill the cigar?

Also, I was wondering if you'll get around to listing the HV (12mg) Nu Port in the 30ml bottles.. Any chance by tomorrow or Friday?

Hoping those vanilla's come in the mail tomorrow.. :-)

Ultra Member ECF Veteran needvapor's Avatar

Default That cigar sounds fun..

when no one is watching me.. I am intrigued! Drew how is the vapor on these? Is it much bigger than other e cigs? I figure bigger more vapor.. am I wrong? And can you drip on these also if you want? Sorry all the questions!!
    I will be all over these carts tomorrow!! I cannot wait.. I LOVE the Carts to begin with! If you havent tried the carts you need to! They are fabulous on the Kr808's and espescially the passthrough! Nic rush and TONS vapor!

Hey Guys,and Gals, I wouldnt reccomend this for the recreational Cigar Smokers ( or girls either) unless you really like Cigars cause these thing REALLY taste like CIGARS!!!! Cuda333 Did a review a while back where he opened the Rechargeable Model one up and filled it but I forget what his final follow up said exactly...I am sure you couldnt duplicate the flavor even if you could refill them...I tried f opening up one of the disposables once and destroyed it...I was more looking in to recharging the batts also...
    Drew

EDO
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Drewsworld View Post
    Hey Mach,
    The carts are definatley different...AMAZING vapor is all I can say...They are much smoother than the KR808 carts and have a much different flavor...I havent touched my Mod all day with the new batteries...I have been trying to test the Mod as much as posssible and Now I have been running the new Greencig batts down also but these carts are making it hard for me to go back to the Mod....The Disposable Cigar is 11 mg and if I could get this liquid in bottles I would vape it alot more!!! I dropped a couple off at the local Golf Course here and they are going MAD over them!!!
    Hi Drew,

Maybe I am understanding this wrong...but the Xhaler mod will be Greencig cartomizer compatible.... right? Can't you use the Greencig carts with your mod and kill two birds with one stone....meaning test both at the same time? Also you mentioned before that the mod will have airflow adjustment...is that still on the table or did you scrap that idea?

They can be used together but I cant test the batteries on the Greencig with the Xhaler...The air flow will be exclusive to the ()1/Kr808D-1/Greencig/ Tips which are one in the same...
    Drew

EDO
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Drewsworld View Post
    They can be used together but I cant test the batteries on the Greencig with the Xhaler...The air flow will be exclusive to the ()1/Kr808D-1/Greencig/ Tips which are one in the same...
    Drew

Thanks Drew....I am definitely looking forward to the mod and the new Greencig cartomizers.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran lotus14's Avatar

Drew are all the flavors and strengths of the Greencig cartomizers you have in stock the new ones?

Page 1 of 50 1234511 ... LastLast