Shipping= 10.00!
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipping= 10.00!

tlc
    Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Shipping= 10.00!

Really wanted to try the HV liquids, but the shipping is a little high for me. Especially when it's only for 5 sample bottles.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Talking Tlc

Hi TLC!
    I have to tell you when I first came here.. I said the SAME thing.. but very very soon it became very clear to me why and IMO is totally justified.
    #1 Customer Service.. it doesnt get any better.. handwritten Thank You's, questions answered very quickly not DAYS, Drew is all about US.. finding the best quality, asking our opinions and he even has USA made liquid! The freebies.. there is always something and every order is like Christmas.. I am always stalking my mailman.. order come in 2 days, order confirmation immedite, the order shipped soon to follow! The freebies he always throws in there (special carriers, wood boxes, tins, special tools and moooooore!) and even if there was NO freebies I would still order from Drew and Angie. and GREAT Prices .. dont forget to use code saveinnj for 10%
    soo to sum it all up I was paying 6.95 and 5.95 at other places.. it aint worth it.. no answers to emails.. weak juice they say 24mg and I had to question it..and yadda yadda! So for THE BEST JUICE anywhere with TONS of Vapor and flavor and TALK about flavors.. YUMMMMMMM just read a few of the Thank you for great Customer Service thread. HE ROCKS!
    I wish you the best and I promise you will not be sorry if you order from Drew.. its hard to get juice anywhere else after Drew's!
    my prefferences:
    High Voltage Orange Cream high Voltage is AMAZING and clouds of vapor!!
    Mint choc chip
    RY4
    they are all soo good and my 510 is SUPER powered on the HV juice!!
    Lori B

Full Member ECF Veteran

i don't think $10 is alot for shipping either considering that drew's prices are cheap to begin with and then toss in the saveinnj coupon code that gives you 10% off. customer service also rocks. can always call him or email him if you have any questions. shipping rocks too. only time he has not shipped an order same day it is placed for me is if the mail has already come that day or it is a sunday and mail doesn't run. Every order from drew i have had in my hands within 3 of it shipping

Ultra Member ECF Veteran lotus14's Avatar

Drew has tons of fans, and his service, attitude, prices, and the best juice any amount of money can buy is why.

Surely you want more than a few little samples, right? Just order over $100 and shipping is free!
    Last edited by lotus14; 08-29-2009 at 10:44 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm delighted to pay $10 considering I know he will put my stuff in the mail IMMEDIATELY. Also I've gotten some very cool surprises in my packages. NHaler juice is outta this world; there's very few places that can compare. When I want my stuff I want it NOW and I don't mind paying a coupla extra dollars to a place I know is top notch and fast, too.

Just get enough stuff to make it worth your while. He has some very good deals and his juice will spoil you.

tlc
    Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by needvapor View Post
    Hi TLC!
    I have to tell you when I first came here.. I said the SAME thing.. but very very soon it became very clear to me why and IMO is totally justified.
    #1 Customer Service.. it doesnt get any better.. handwritten Thank You's, questions answered very quickly not DAYS, Drew is all about US.. finding the best quality, asking our opinions and he even has USA made liquid! The freebies.. there is always something and every order is like Christmas.. I am always stalking my mailman.. order come in 2 days, order confirmation immedite, the order shipped soon to follow! The freebies he always throws in there (special carriers, wood boxes, tins, special tools and moooooore!) and even if there was NO freebies I would still order from Drew and Angie. and GREAT Prices .. dont forget to use code saveinnj for 10%
    soo to sum it all up I was paying 6.95 and 5.95 at other places.. it aint worth it.. no answers to emails.. weak juice they say 24mg and I had to question it..and yadda yadda! So for THE BEST JUICE anywhere with TONS of Vapor and flavor and TALK about flavors.. YUMMMMMMM just read a few of the Thank you for great Customer Service thread. HE ROCKS!
    I wish you the best and I promise you will not be sorry if you order from Drew.. its hard to get juice anywhere else after Drew's!
    my prefferences:
    High Voltage Orange Cream high Voltage is AMAZING and clouds of vapor!!
    Mint choc chip
    RY4
    they are all soo good and my 510 is SUPER powered on the HV juice!!
    Lori B
    Needvapor, thank you for your input... and the coupon code (didn't even know there was one)! I completely understand the points you made, and you're right, the less expensive juice is weak. I guess you do get what you pay for. I'll give Drew a shot.... those juices better be good!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Oh they will be good. They are thicker and last longer. His juices vaped (30ml) last about 5 days longer than any other juice I have bought. He fills his 30ml bottles to the very top. His 30ml bottles are bigger than any 30ml bottle I have ever received. Then filled to the brim. Free stuff! Cool free stuff! 10% off. I believe that you will be happy with his service it is the best.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Oh, I forgot flavor, flavor, flavor!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Since everyone above has said it all, let me simply echo everyone's sentiments.

I've never paid the $10 shipping because I always order $100 worth of his quality products.

Drew doesn't waiver with his promises, and comes through every time....
    Gracie

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What they said!!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast