Thread: Great Service!!!!!!

Default Great Service!!!!!!

Thanks so much Drew and Angie for helping me out. This is my 7th day vaping and you guys have not only been nice, you have also been very helpfull to the newcomer. Your prompt delivery and great assortment of juice flavors, kits and accesories make NHALER a one stop shop. Because you guys took the time to actually speak to me on the phone at length, you will have a customer for life!!! I like doing business with people that understand what customer service is about and you guys are the very best. I will be telling all my friends about NHALER and please make sure you send me more business cards as I have people asking me vaping everyday now. I just placed another order with you and can't wait to get it. Thanks again for all your help in making the switch from analogs to e-cigs that much easier and I look forward to our continued business dealings.

Dan Levitt
    Chapel Hill, NC

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Drewsworld's Avatar

Hey Dan,
    You just jumped on to my wifes "Favorites List" and thats a pretty nice place to be in The Nhaler Circle of Trust!!!! Thanks for the comments and welcome to our family...Please let me know how you like all the liquids next month when your finished sampling them!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Angie called me last night as well. She made personal recommendations to tailor the order (and the freebies) to me specifically. She was such a warm and open person, it really made me feel even better about Nhaler as a company. I hear tell she is working on even more great flavors. She is a master of customer service, and an all around sweetheart.

Drew, you done good. Don't let that lovely lady slip away!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I got to speak to Angie as well, she is a real sweetheart.. Drew you take care of her!! LOL
    She has me hooked on banana split.. I didnt think I would like it but I dripped on my choc green cig cart and it is sweeet! Thank you Angie!

WHOA WHOA WHOA....What about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???? I have to do EVERYTHING!!!! ARGGHHHHHH!!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

...................... --------> that's what you get for teasing us!!!

...... Kidding, we LOVE YA TOO!

All this Love!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Hey Drew we love ya too! I had to bump this thread up though because I just got my latest Nhaler order in with the GC carts. You guys always do right by me, but on this particular order, you really went above and beyond. Thanks so much for the extra goodies, and give Angie a big old hug from me. She took the time to take care of me as an individual and that is just priceless in my book.

Aww1 You guys are making me Man Blush Again!!!