NHaler Support thread and Coupon Code! - Page 29
Page 29 of 81 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: NHaler Support thread and Coupon Code!

I only see the 510 in copper...any idea when other colors will come back?

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran Drewsworld's Avatar

We are waiting patiently...Now that the FDA ban will be lifted , we will be ordering larger shipments and this will not be a problem!!!!! Thanks for your interest in my products...
    Drew

W00t!
    Luckily my friend is cool with copper so I'll be getting her a kit tomorrow. And hubby says he needs to order more juice tomorrow.

Thanks Drew!

Super Member ECF Veteran Ringo®'s Avatar

Drew, I had a question about something for you. Got my juice order in today and one of the flavors I got was appletini. All the other liquids I've got from you in the past have always been fairly clear while this one seems to be slightly cloudy/opaque. Just was wondering if this was normal?

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo® View Post
    Drew, I had a question about something for you. Got my juice order in today and one of the flavors I got was appletini. All the other liquids I've got from you in the past have always been fairly clear while this one seems to be slightly cloudy/opaque. Just was wondering if this was normal?
    Just got mine and it's the same way. Just tried it for the first time - it's super thick and it's DELICIOUS

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mm485 View Post
    Just got mine and it's the same way. Just tried it for the first time - it's super thick and it's DELICIOUS
    Wait...I'm getting a funky aftertaste...maybe there is something wrong with the liquid? I guess I was too anxious...LOL...the taste won't burn out of my atty! Trying to get rid of it now...

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey Drew

I am trying to order the 3some. In the first drop down box all the flavors are there, but in the second and third drop down box some of the flavors are missing! I would like to order black cherry soda, cream soda in 24 and blueberry crumble. The black cherry soda and cream soda are only offered in the first drop down box! Help!!

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran Drewsworld's Avatar

I will check it Laur....Sorry...
    Thanks for the heads up...
    Drew

Default I have a question Drew

I am thinking of buying the xhaler with some batteries and charger, a cartomizer adapter and 2 packs of cartomizers. My question is if I do not care for it can I return it within a few days? and for the xhaler you have tenergy batteries and another battery listed what is the difference thanks.

I have an xhaler with the extra 510 adapter. question is what other attys can I use with what I have. I've only tried 510s so far.