Page 1 of 78 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: NHaler Support thread and Coupon Code!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Drewsworld's Avatar

Default NHaler Support thread and Coupon Code!

We decided to start this thread at Nhaler for anyone who may have a question about something or need help with our products and it will be a fast way to help them.
    Do not hesitate to ask anything.
    Members please feel free to add any How to videos (or links) your cart mods or Your own Video reviews here!
    Coupon code for ECF Members: SAVE5 for a discount on your entire order!
    As Always Thanks for your patronage!!
    Drew
    Last edited by Drewsworld; 02-12-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have a question, drew

What kind of shipping do you use from NJ that requires a $10 s/h for "standard" and takes more than 2 days for a package under 3oz to travel 300 miles and provides no tracking, hmmm?

-K

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

This thread may help shed some light on the $ 10.00 shipping Shipping= 10.00!

Standard shipping is 2 to 3 (business) days Flat Rate priority any where in the country up to 4 lbs and garunteed to have something extra...Im sorry if your were upset with the price of shipping...Shipping is free with orders over $100 and my regular prices are cheaper than almost anyone in the USA to start with..Add in the 10% coupon code and its still the best deal around...Thanks
    Drew

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey Drew...

Any chance of you providing VG based juice in the future? Some High Voltage VG 555 would be awesome, right about now...

Quote Originally Posted by AnglVapin View Post
    Hey Drew...

Any chance of you providing VG based juice in the future? Some High Voltage VG 555 would be awesome, right about now...

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!! Dont just try and sneek in here with small talk!!!! Im workin on it amongst 300 other small projects right at the moment!!!! Good to read ya...
    Drew

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MrKai View Post
    I have a question, drew

What kind of shipping do you use from NJ that requires a $10 s/h for "standard" and takes more than 2 days for a package under 3oz to travel 300 miles and provides no tracking, hmmm?

-K
    Check out the thread needvapor linked. Also, USPS tracking is absolutely horrendous. It will show when the shipping information is received and will update when it leaves the sort facility in NJ. After that, you won't see any updates(most times) until after it is delivered. Normally, I can order on Thursday night or Friday morning and it will be here in Texas no later than Tuesday.

Ooo, ooo, I have a question. I'm curious about your flat-tip 510 carts. The ones I like are all black, have a very flat, whistle-style mouthpiece, and have a D-shaped opening in the end on the atomizer side. Are these the ones you carry?

ECF Veteran

I was really sick for about three weeks. Feel great now.... but nicotine depraved!

Anyway... looks like no more PG for me. Could of been a fluke, but not risking it.

As much as I hate parting with my stockpile of juice... you'll be happy to know that your juice was the most sought after on the swap shop!

Now, I have to re-stockpile with VG based juice. (sigh)

Wow , Very sorry to hear that...Glad your feeling better though...Been wondering where you were, in fact I was just thinking about you last night when I was in the shower...oops that came out funny huh? Well your juice sale coulda affected global eliquid markets, Im gonna go look for some sales myself!!! Good to see you back...If you need some immediate relief PM me and I'll see if I cant make you up a special recipe or somethin...
    Drew

Page 1 of 78 123451151 ... LastLast