Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0 - Page 2927
Like Tree377148Likes

Thread: Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0

I'ma BAD BAD *Doodle Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hawkizefan View Post
    Hold it baby....I'm west of both rivers. Can I still come?
    I can't play Reos....CUZ I DONT HAVE ONE....AND EVERY NANCY AND HER BROTHER-in-law BERT IS BUYING THE SHIATE out of them LEFT AND RIGHT!!!!!

Minor setback....I'm good............s.....
    They are cute in all , and I saw a HOT PINK one in the classys Hawk,... what >!<? you don't like pink? There's a couple that are pretty beat up in there too, but some TLC could make 'em pretty again I think.

Doesn't matter what you're holdin.. Vape On, Vape Strong!

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by DantesInferno View Post
    PM me your addy hawk and I'll get some jigs out to ya. I'll save the address so I can come mow next spring.
    Dante, would it be possible to get one of your jigs. I haven't started building my own coils yet, but plan on starting next month; figure if I'm getting a Reo and RM2 I need to learn. It would be great to make decent coils from the beginning.

OliveR, Paps X (Ti, Lux, SS), REO Grand (2), bOd Mecha, VaporShark, Euphoria, Copper Black Stingray, Provari
    Heron, Spheroid, Sophia, Cyclone BF AFC, Cyclone BF, RM2, Dripper Pro, D-Base, SnP
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - the Dalai Lama

ECF Guru ECF Veteran hawkizefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DantesInferno View Post
    PM me your addy hawk and I'll get some jigs out to ya. I'll save the address so I can come mow next spring.
    Don't operate that way buddy....now I'll let you come Mow...not that proud, but I'm interested in that coiler. Gotta be straight with you in the trade arena. You scratch me, I'll scratch you. .....little lower to the left....oh yeah....lol...that's nearly Gota good....lol....

I'm interested in that coiler.....whatcha want for one????

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Knight View Post
    Dante, would it be possible to get one of your jigs. I haven't started building my own coils yet, but plan on starting next month; figure if I'm getting a Reo and RM2 I need to learn. It would be great to make decent coils from the beginning.
    Yep just pm me Dan. I have a bunch of the roller ones and 3 of the ones I made left. I can make as many as I need though. Just have to get the parts. Takes me all of 10 minutes to get em all ready.

Smoke free and addicted to vaping since July 11, 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by AlteredReality View Post
    {{{ HI }}} Scandal, Hawk, KeithU, and Claudia --- also a "shout out" to MearBear, Nicole, buzzkill, Shane and Justin ) Thanks for the warm welcome you guys! I'm lovin my "adopted" by NT status ..LOL.

That's awesome....thank you....

Wait till "they" put you through the wringer.....

Lol...."they" will probably be "me"......don't take much stock in it. I'm a known dumbass....but I've got my points/moments.
    One of the best things I ever did was to wrangle my dumbass in here with all these great peeps.
    Guilt by association is viable......
    Greatness by association is just as viable.
    I'm a great person for having hung out with the peeps here......

DreaD HeaD ProVarinati Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buzzkill657 View Post
    Time to vent...

People are so rude. I hate using the classifieds here.

Nailz told me about some protank in classifieds.

I shoot a message last night another this morning and replied to his thread. I go back to check the thread to someone who responded 2 hours after by second attempt to contact. I understand it's their choice who to sell to but it's people like that, that had this country all messed up selfish inconsiderate faqs
    Are you saying someone jumped in ahead of you or the seller ignored you & sold to someone else?

Ultra Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Knight View Post
    I have an ohms meter coming Dan and a Dante jog we can have a coil party

DreaD HeaD ProVarinati Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hawkizefan View Post
    Philly gals have no idea about farm progress.....but I offer an invitation to you Lex.....
    Wide open nothing forever. No pig shiate or cow pies, but good OL salt of the earth farmers shoulder to shoulder....me and Dante fiddling with each other's REO in a corner.....all the .... you could hope for....cuz farmers have the best main ingredient....daisy duke hookers(this is neither a plus or minus in my book......ok.....plus....) ....hold it....am I going pro or anti?
    I'm good...you can keep your farm life!

was gonna say something about them in a corner playing with each other......................'s REOs.

Where's Cochran??????
    I lived right outside Atlanta for 15 years.....heard of Cochran....having trouble placing it.
    I LOVE GEORGIA.......always"on my mind".....without a doubt.

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AlteredReality View Post
    EEEWWWwwwww! That sounds disgusting ... I'm scairt of you Grad - Why would you order that? Lost a bet?
    Well, it was billed as a cherry vanilla something or other. Maybe I've been tasting cherry and vanilla wrong my whole life, but I think they missed.