Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0 - Page 2928
Like Tree377148Likes

Thread: Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hawkizefan View Post
    Don't operate that way buddy....now I'll let you come Mow...not that proud, but I'm interested in that coiler. Gotta be straight with you in the trade arena. You scratch me, I'll scratch you. .....little lower to the left....oh yeah....lol...that's nearly Gota good....lol....

I'm interested in that coiler.....whatcha want for one????
    Lol. Well I'd say you can swap me some hawk spit juice. Thats your own concoction right? I'd be willing to try it. Even at 97mg or however you've got it. Lol. Need some hair on my chest. Its coooollldd.

Smoke free and addicted to vaping since July 11, 2012!

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by buzzkill657 View Post
    I have an ohms meter coming Dan and a Dante jog we can have a coil party
    You're on. Sounds like a good time.

OliveR, Paps X (Ti, Lux, SS), REO Grand (2), bOd Mecha, VaporShark, Euphoria, Copper Black Stingray, Provari
    Heron, Spheroid, Sophia, Cyclone BF AFC, Cyclone BF, RM2, Dripper Pro, D-Base, SnP
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - the Dalai Lama

I'ma BAD BAD *Doodle Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hawkizefan View Post

Where's Cochran??????
    I lived right outside Atlanta for 15 years.....heard of Cochran....having trouble placing it.
    I LOVE GEORGIA.......always"on my mind".....without a doubt.
    Cochran is an hour South of Warner Robins and the AFB straight down 75 ~~ I went to high school in Jonesboro.. LOL... small world

Doesn't matter what you're holdin.. Vape On, Vape Strong!

Ultra Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
    I'm good...you can keep your farm life!

was gonna say something about them in a corner playing with each other......................'s REOs.
    I'm comfortable enough to day I play with my reo at least once a day

Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grad View Post
    Well, it was billed as a cherry vanilla something or other. Maybe I've been tasting cherry and vanilla wrong my whole life, but I think they missed.
    Cherry Vanilla = whale spit? Uh oh... I have a couple cherry vanillas in my box -- who was it from? I'll don my HAZMAT before I try it...LOL...yeah, I'm still gonna try it!

Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Got 2 questions for ya NT family ~
    (1) Do you know if ecf has a "donation" spot to offload some hardly used "beginner" stuff ?

(2) Trickin out my new "Vari - should I go with Cyclone/Patriot/ Prive? I dunno which way I wanna go with this.... I'm playing w taste-testing tonight w my MvP2/HH357 ....ThankGod for the great guy at Stormy's in Macon - He led me to MVP and its awesome

DreaD HeaD ProVarinati Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlteredReality View Post
    Good thing no one else within 50 miles of me vapes sometime {although its lonely } = I don't have to chop off anyone's fingers for stealin my 'Vari n joose LOL
    Ohhhhh I got a story there too!!! My *cough* best *cough* friend vapes. She claimed she "always wanted to" so I sold her a complete setup- charged her $75 for everything she needed (that included juice). Since her finances were limited, I'd been supplying her with juice until very recently I overheard her tell someone she was going to keep letting me think she was damn near destitute so she would never have to buy juice.

Last week she made a comment that I have "all the good stuff" and she "should throw my ProVari into the street unless I give it to her!"
    The week before that she said she didn't "think it was fair she got the juices I didn't like." .....but you ain't paying for nothing!
    I had just given her 120ml of juice.

I've been a better friend to this clown than she could ever imagine being to me so her free ride is over!

Makes putting up with my son easier to deal with.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran hawkizefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DantesInferno View Post
    Lol. Well I'd say you can swap me some hawk spit juice. Thats your own concoction right? I'd be willing to try it. Even at 97mg or however you've got it. Lol. Need some hair on my chest. Its coooollldd.
    I'm up for that....
    I really need to sit down and mix.
    I normally have 200-500 ml in various steepage.....I'm WAY down. Holidays and all.....goodwill to my fellow man and all...lol...
    Maybe pm glow and see if this is really an avenue you want to drive down.
    Glow is such a sweetie that I know she ain't going to give a what's what on my grog if she thinks it might boo-boo me....was hoping she would harsh up and say what she thinks....
    AINT GOING TO HURT MY FEELINGS CUZ ITS DIY.........FOR ME.......ITS WHAT I LIKE.......NOT ABOUT YOU......(kinda....was hoping you would find one you liked)....BUT MAINLY ALL ABOUT ME.......LOL...

Same attitude I take with you.....I'll send it with no apologies.....lol....I don't shave backs....
    Grad, morri, Kent Brooks and 7 others like this.

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Cherry Vanilla = whale spit? Uh oh... I have a couple cherry vanillas in my box -- who was it from? I'll don my HAZMAT before I try it...LOL...yeah, I'm still gonna try it!
    That's hardcore. I'll leave out the name because this is probably a case of 'taste is subjective', and I don't want to give them a review quite like that. I'm giving it a good thorough steep because I'm too afraid to try it again before I make any final decisions.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran hawkizefan's Avatar

Cochran is an hour South of Warner Robins and the AFB straight down 75 ~~ I went to high school in Jonesboro.. LOL... small world
    Powder Springs....west of Atlanta....between Marrietta and Douglasville......gods country for sure.
    I never wanted to move back to omaha......although I lovpe Omaha.....just prefer the southern babes and the southern way of life.....