Like Tree377148Likes

Thread: Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0

  1. #38771
    Ultra Member Verified Member 2pak2zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Roanoke, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Bappe View Post


    Mixing in memory of the Hawkster we once knew and loved as we speak. May my newfound addiction to french pipe and desert ship live on. (Should I fill all 6 of my 60oz glass bottles with homebrew tonight or save some for another rainy day...)

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Hey, it jusy occurred to me, werent you gonna mix up something and share the love? Whatcha making these days?

    Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

  2. #38772
    Darth Vaper Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Nailz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2pak2zero View Post
    Get this crazy isht. Special k just won a vtr in a contest. Thats a provari and vtr in the last 5 days.

    Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk
    Wow another big win, I enter comps on here, but never win

  3. #38773
    Ultra Member Verified Member 2pak2zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Roanoke, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nailz View Post
    Wow another big win, I enter comps on here, but never win
    Ive never gotten in the contests on here. I need to get her in there. She is lucky. She had just won a 50/50 drawing and a polar express lionel train set at a toys-4-tots event. Now this stuff. :sly:

    Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

  4. #38774
    Ultra Member Verified Member Shane Bappe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cozad, Nebraska, United States
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2pak2zero View Post
    Hey, it jusy occurred to me, werent you gonna mix up something and share the love? Whatcha making these days?

    Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk
    I know I know but I think it's all crap and am too embarrassed lol. Half the time I think I like it at first then I vape it and try to steep it for a while and I realize it's probably garbage haha. I'm steeping out my coffee right now. I think it may actually be good enough to share. It's been tasting wonderful at .5 ohm but imo lacks at higher ohm.. but it may be my coils need replaced on my W.. which I think really is the case. I'm still working on my LJ, I have all the flavors I use in it premixed and steeping individually like Hawk recommended then I'll play with it some more.

    I have a kentucky bourbon/tobacco one I really like if you like that kind of thing. Then after that one guy from the forum left here and started his own mixing business, I don't want to be sending out samples and giving people the idea I'm doing the same. I have NO DESIRE to start a business again. I'm like Hawk and mix for myself but I do enjoy sharing and seeing what other people think. I think I'm going to send each bottle with the exact recipe because that is more of why I want to share. I'm making stuff that fills in a gap of what I can't get from Clark that I like and if my stuff fills the gap for you too... "here's the recipe!"

    Basically what I've been working on lately is getting some of each flavor I have individually mixed and steeped so I can be experiment with stuff that's all presteeped. I think that will give me less headache and better results.
    Last edited by Shane Bappe; 01-06-2014 at 03:54 AM.

    "In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." Orwell

  5. #38775
    Ultra Member Verified Member Shane Bappe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cozad, Nebraska, United States
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    Oh I did mix a Pralines and Cream last night that smelled delicious (before I lost my sense of smell again) but I haven't regained my taste to try it yet

    "In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." Orwell

  6. #38776
    Ultra Member Verified Member Lois2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CheriePie View Post
    What DI said above ^^^

    I said the same thing to you in a previous post but you didn't acknowledge me.
    I'm so sorry!!! I didn't see it!!!

  7. #38777
    Ultra Member Verified Member Lois2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merbearw View Post
    Hey Lois, I caught one of the pics of your coil, WOW! You rock! (From someone who knows nada
    Aww thanks Mer!! it's actually a lot easier than I thought it would be

  8. #38778
    Ultra Member Verified Member Lois2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DantesInferno View Post
    Haha never. All these folks are family. Besides I enjoy passing along all the info I gained in the last few years. Ya you'll now be held responsible for tracking me down if I ever go missing.
    I'm on it!!

  9. #38779
    Ultra Member Verified Member Lois2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gotalotgoingon View Post
    Deadly Sin is gross. I about puked last time I tried the bottle I have. Then I couldn't get the taste out of my dripper.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yikes. That's encouraging

  10. #38780
    Ultra Member Verified Member 2pak2zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Roanoke, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Bappe View Post
    I know I know but I think it's all crap and am too embarrassed lol. Half the time I think I like it at first then I vape it and try to steep it for a while and I realize it's probably garbage haha. I'm steeping out my coffee right now. I think it may actually be good enough to share. It's been tasting wonderful at .5 ohm but imo lacks at higher ohm.. but it may be my coils need replaced on my W.. which I think really is the case. I'm still working on my LJ, I have all the flavors I use in it premixed and steeping individually like Hawk recommended then I'll play with it some more.

    I have a kentucky bourbon/tobacco one I really like if you like that kind of thing. Then after that one guy from the forum left here and started his own mixing business, I don't want to be sending out samples and giving people the idea I'm doing the same. I have NO DESIRE to start a business again. I'm like Hawk and mix for myself but I do enjoy sharing and seeing what other people think. I think I'm going to send each bottle with the exact recipe because that is more of why I want to share. I'm making stuff that fills in a gap of what I can't get from Clark that I like and if my stuff fills the gap for you too... "here's the recipe!"

    Basically what I've been working on lately is getting some of each flavor I have individually mixed and steeped so I can be experiment with stuff that's all presteeped. I think that will give me less headache and better results.
    That coffee vape sounds good. Not sure about bourbon tobacco. Hell, im always interested in new stuff. Just the vape budget usually keeps me buying the stuff I know I like.

    Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Bookmarks