Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0 - Page 3918
Like Tree377148Likes

Thread: Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by gjustin79 View Post
    True.. If the new stuff is as good as you say I'll probably hit the new stuff hard, drain that 30ml I still have and keep the 50 steeping for ages..
    Taste is really subjective. The differences I get - the new TA is more 'grassy' - the TA (quite literally) smells like a fresh pack of cigarettes. The old TA was had a perfumey smell that needed to steep out. It's an unquestionably better vape FRESH, and the bottle I have steeping is getting nothing but better. Same old H1N1 - same formula - same vape really - the quality of (1) of the ingredients is significantly improved, I think that comes through in the vape. I am relieved that Pat loves it. Mattnati is the next test, he's all Virus all day.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

What's the deal with this cleaner business?

Does it actually work, how much do they cost and does it affect flavor at all?

I know how it works but I've been meh about it..
    This is what I bought- 2.5 Liter Ultrasonic Cleaner and this thread explains a lot.- Steeping Times and an Ultrasonic Cleaner Part II. There's also a Part III.

Quote Originally Posted by CheriePie View Post
    Thanks anyway Lex!

Anyway here's the pic I mentioned about how close my IGO-L sits on my Provari, there's very little gap there to begin with, so adding the ring makes it not connect at all. Too bad really cuz I really like the look of using the ring.

Oh and BTW, you can count this as FINALLY POSTING a PIC OF MY PROVARI too!

Oh crap I just realized, I wanted to take a pic with the display on since I got the blue... but without help, it's hard to do that myself, hold the button, focus the camera, snap the pic. grrr... suffice to say, the blue looks really nice with the black. I'll see if I can get a pic with the display on at some point over the next couple days when I can get Mike to help me out with the pic. But till then, at least I'm off the hook for finally getting my Provari pic posted.

I like the black - classy rig!

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Bappe View Post
    What's ripe banana taste like anyway? Baby vomit or gorilla vomit?
    Like a mushy banana - paired with the custard it's pretty good actually.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KurrptSenate View Post
    I didn't learn about until late last week. Thankfully I had a gift card from Bed Bath and Beyond for over 2 years and they happen to carry a few varieties. The one i picked up was cheap ($30) and only has a max 8 minute timer, but after running some juices through it for a few hours, it's like speed-steeping your juice for weeks in a matter of hours.

The paper labels turn to mush, but it's a small price to pay. Normally the juice is about gone before it's ripe between my wife and I. If you're not the type that buys juice and sits on it for a while before you vape it I can't think of anything better to purchase. Even the aroma out of the bottle of my CLS and CB was a huge difference.

You can believe the vaping experience was affected in a positive fashion.
    Clear packing tape over the labels then place your bottles in a large freezer bag- insert bag in US.

I am off to mix 7 liters for the lovebirds.

ECF Veteran

What's the deal with this cleaner business?

Does it actually work, how much do they cost and does it affect flavor at all?

I know how it works but I've been meh about it..
    Haven't I talked about this out here tons of times already?

Basically approximately an hour in the ultrasonic is the equivalent to about a week of steeping (give or take depending on a couple factors, i.e. glass transmits ultrasonic waves better than plastic).

You can get a cheap one for as low as $35 but those are way too easy to burn out the motor on unless you're very careful about how long you run it at a time. (Let it cool down after every half hour of use.)

Yes, I burned out my cheap one that I already had before I started vaping (used it for cleaning jewelry) and bought the $70 Harbor Freight model which is what I'm currently using. But it's only got an 8 minute timer, and no way to force the timer to stay on like you can with the cheapie one.

Several people on the Ultrasonic thread have recommended a couple models from eBay and Amazon. I'll look all this up again if you're interested.

PS - put your bottles in a ziplock baggie before placing in the Ultrasonic to preserve the labels.
    If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. `..ღ.. ―Maya Angelou

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Brooks View Post
    Heya Clouds! Love the AVI by the way (Altered State bottle in that pic).

If anyone wants to warm up, the hot tub is 98 degrees.
    My hot tub is my bath tub! HARUMPH!

ECF Veteran

Taste is really subjective. The differences I get - the new TA is more 'grassy' - the TA (quite literally) smells like a fresh pack of cigarettes. The old TA was had a perfumey smell that needed to steep out. It's an unquestionably better vape FRESH, and the bottle I have steeping is getting nothing but better. Same old H1N1 - same formula - same vape really - the quality of (1) of the ingredients is significantly improved, I think that comes through in the vape. I am relieved that Pat loves it. Mattnati is the next test, he's all Virus all day.
    I worried for nothing.
    I am VERY relieved.
    Tomorrow it goes in the iClear.
    My original virus is so enjoyable now since I am not so paranoid about it disappearing.
    In fact I've enjoyed some 12 mg and that is why I am still awake. Lol
    BE KIND. ALWAYS.

ECF Veteran

Heya Clouds! Love the AVI by the way (Altered State bottle in that pic).

If anyone wants to warm up, the hot tub is 98 degrees.
    Keep that hot tub warm. I'll be right over!
    If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. `..ღ.. ―Maya Angelou