Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0 - Page 3926
Like Tree377150Likes

Thread: Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by NakiFantaki View Post
    Ahhh. Bed time. Finally. Have a great morning everyone!

-NicoNaki <3
    Night Naki.

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

ECF Veteran

Ok 30 pages behind not even gonna try. Well I think hell froze over

If anything important happened let me know. I gotta try making it to work probably to get sent home.

Hope everyone is staying warm and take breaks if your shoveling snow.

ECF Veteran

Cp, you been up all night fiddling with your russian?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 2pak2zero View Post

Sounds dirty..and kinda fun

-NicoNaki <3

Ultra Member ECF Veteran DaBucs's Avatar

If it hasn't been posted, then lookie what I found this morning:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...l-results.html

Morning everyone

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 2pak2zero View Post

Hehe! Not a whole lot since I got back from dancing other than the pics I took. I'm thinking I'm gonna throw it in the ultrasonic for a cleaning first before I load it all up. So I'll do that tomorrow since I'm attempting to wind down for the evening.

Was working on mostly phone stuff tonight since I got home and hanging out here. Created a few new automation tasks in Tasker. (Tweaked the tasks that turns off my screen lock when I'm home and reenables it when I leave.) My other repaired phone arrived back to me today too so I was trying to verify that's working, but it won't boot up without a SIM card. At least I get the initial screen though so I can tell it's no longer bricked! (Woohoo!) So just googling to make sure there's no repurcussions if I temporarily move my current SIM card over to the phone that was repaired to check it out. I wonder if Verizon or Best Buy will just give me a spare so I don't have to take my current phone down to test it. Having just moved from Sprint to Verizon, I'm not as familiar with all the little nuances of using a SIM card since Sprint phones don't use them.

I also want to verify it's unlocked so I can re-sell it. I've got the option of returning my current one I paid full retail for by the 15th and going back to this one if I want but not sure I want to redo everything. Of course, with the same phone model and carrier, I could root it first and restore with Titanium Backup. But also I need to read up on whether they (Samsung/Verizon) can tell if the phone had jtag service and if so, if it's now void from any warranty. (I think so.) So I may just stay with my current one and just figure all this stuff out and decide how much I can sell this one for. I heard these are easy to unlock and some said it's already unlocked, but since it's default ROM will have all Verizon software and stuff on it, I'm not really sure on all that. Can't install custom ROMs with this phone as the bootloader is still locked though.

So I guess you can say I just been geeking out!

But now it's time to PASS OUT!! So g'nite all!! See ya in a few hours.
    Last edited by CheriePie; 01-07-2014 at 12:50 PM.
    If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. `..ღ.. ―Maya Angelou

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Brooks View Post
    Where is the best price on the Chi-Krack? Slow-tech?
    The best price is slow-tech, but I'm wary of ordering their version because there are quite a few reports of really terrible machining on those - apparently whoever did those drilled out the center chamber for the positive post halfway from each side, instead of once straight through, so there's quite a lot of burring right in the middle... resulting in a permanent dead short unless you're willing to rip it apart and drill it out yourself. In addition to that, the screws aren't stainless, so you pretty much have to replace those too.

Tobeco, on the other hand, seems to have put out a decent version, and you can get it with or without logo at 101vape for $26.99, so that's the one I'll probably be going with as soon as they restock. I don't mind tinkering with fasttech's stuff but winter is generally not my favorite time to be trying to do things with power tools... add that to the wait, and I'd rather pay a little more for a product that I can get in a few days, give it a good scrub and load up.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by NakiFantaki View Post
    Sounds dirty..and kinda fun

-NicoNaki <3
    I know, too bad my twiddling wasn't quite so exciting, huh?
    If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. `..ღ.. ―Maya Angelou

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Brooks View Post
    Gennies have fallen out of favor around here - trying to use more Kayfun Style devices to get used to them. That Russian 91 clone from Ebay isn't half bad.
    Yep, I'm liking it now, and probably until I have to take it apart again.

My air hole whistles.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gjustin79 View Post
    Funny you say that. Every time I visit my parents, including today, they always say "don't smoke that thing in here, it smells!"

I always want to say "uh it's not smoke DAD." But I'd probably get a whoopin'. LOL

They hated me smoking, and hate vaping too. But they know it isn't harmful so they're like "whatever just don't do it in my house".

(I sneak bathroom vapes though.. Teehee)
    My parents are here...they usually stay with me from Thanksgiving to January for the holidays and a winter break from Michigan (surprise, surprise, it's 8 degrees in Birmingham, AL). Anyway, they went on and on about why I should be vaping outside. They too hated it that I smoked and now hate that I vape and refuse to distinguish the two. My mom swears that vapor fumes are making her sick. Whatever. The media has done a good job throwing out misinformation by characterizing vaping as a form of smoking. My friend in Maryland recently told me that on their local news they warned vapors that one of ingredients in the liquid is antifreeze. She did not believe it though, but how many others will.

I just wanted to rant about the misconceptions and the hesitancy to accept vaping from friends, family, and others and why ECF is a wonderful place to come and feel welcomed unconditionally. Vape on...your amongst friends here.