Like Tree377148Likes

Thread: Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Morning all!

The warmer weather is heading your way! It was 20* when I went into work last night at 5pm, 30* when I got home at 9pm and it's 38 now at 6:20. Supposed to be 50* today.

Clark, don't you sell out of that special Feb 7th brew!!! Can we buy lots or will we be limited to 15ml? Because I'd buy 200ml right now...just saying...
    Last edited by Megan Kogijiki Ratchford; 01-07-2014 at 12:31 PM.

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

Super Member Verified Member newyork13's Avatar

I've never had a dragonfruit. Is it sour like a citrus? Since you've only had it fresh, is the juice somewhat sour or citrusy at this early stage or??

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Brooks View Post
    I only know where it's at fresh - anxious to see what this develops into! It vapes like a champ fresh!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by newyork13 View Post
    I've never had a dragonfruit. Is it sour like a citrus? Since you've only had it fresh, is the juice somewhat sour or citrusy at this early stage or??
    The dragon fruit I've tried is sweet with a bit of a tanginess to it. Very nice and not too heavy.

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

Quote Originally Posted by gotalotgoingon View Post
    I just did a rebuild. I wrapped a 1.8ohm standard micro with a peaches and cream wick. Did the basic kayfun build with the exception that I barely have the coil off the air flow hole. Hitting at 4.9v on the Provari. No dry hits and good flavor with H1N1, old version.
    How many wraps? 8?

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Kogijiki Ratchford View Post
    Morning all!

The warmer weather is heading your way! It was 20* when I went into work last night at 5pm, 30* when I got home at 9pm and it's 38 now at 6:20. Supposed to be 50* today.

Clark, don't you sell out of that special Feb 7th brew!!! Can we buy lots or will we be limited to 15ml? Because I'd buy 200ml right now...just saying...
    I opened wide open - 15ml, 30ml, 50ml, 500ml. If pre-orders accumulate, I will just make more as the orders come in. The procrastinators might end up with fresh bottles... we'll make enough to cover all the orders. The bottles will get poured in order of mix date... so, the first orders will get the best steeped liquid without a doubt. Put a month on this stuff and it will rock your socks.

Quote Originally Posted by newyork13 View Post
    By itself, it's a little tart/sour... but with the custard, it's smooth as mother's milk.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

How many wraps? 8?
    10 wraps on a 2mm micro screw driver. I bit bigger then my average micro but I wanted to be able to get a piece of yarn through it without a tight fit.

Time to collapse! Have a good day everyone!~

Super Member Verified Member newyork13's Avatar

Ohh momma.

By itself, it's a little tart/sour... but with the custard, it's smooth as mother's milk.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I opened wide open - 15ml, 30ml, 50ml, 500ml. If pre-orders accumulate, I will just make more as the orders come in. The procrastinators might end up with fresh bottles... we'll make enough to cover all the orders. The bottles will get poured in order of mix date... so, the first orders will get the best steeped liquid without a doubt. Put a month on this stuff and it will rock your socks.
    Oh boy!!! Got my order in *wiggles* SO EXCITED!!!!!!