Like Tree377148Likes

Thread: Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Newsflash....I went on my 2nd favorite thread.."The Really Big RY4 Roundup" and saw the announcement from RPAdTV that Mountain Oak Vapors is offering exchanges for Full Virginia Flake RY4 because it may contain Diacetyl. Not sure if ALL of the liquids are now considered contaminated BUT the announcement is on MOV's Facebook page. This is a real hit for MOV because the company had a lot of fans...in fact, I was vaping MOV's Nirvana earlier this morning. I am going to dump it out now...hate to have this hit them because it was a good business decision to let us know. Bummer...

PV Master Verified Member Megan Kogijiki Ratchford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Camay View Post
    Newsflash....I went on my 2nd favorite thread.."The Really Big RY4 Roundup" and saw the announcement from RPAdTV that Mountain Oak Vapors is offering exchanges for Full Virginia Flake RY4 because it may contain Diacetyl. Not sure if ALL of the liquids are now considered contaminated BUT the announcement is on MOV's Facebook page. This is a real hit for MOV because the company had a lot of fans...in fact, I was vaping MOV's Nirvana earlier this morning. I am going to dump it out now...hate to have this hit them because it was a good business decision to let us know. Bummer...
    That sucks...good for them being proactive with their customers though, that will hit them hard but that's good business in the long run!

Ultra Member Verified Member Seanchai's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ouch. Not only is this going to hit MOV hard, it'll put my local B&M in a bind. They just opened, so right now they only carry MOV and storebranded Hangsen while they get arrangements in place to carry other stuff. The owner is a retired RN, and I know her well enough to know she'd never take a chance on liquids that might contain diacetyl, so she's going to have to send her whole stock back, and/or dump it. I've been meaning to stop by and ask her if she can carry NT... guess it's worth stopping by in the next few days just to offer some moral support, at least.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Brooks View Post
    I hope you mean Alien Visions - Alien Vapors is that knockoff site that tried to ride AVE's coattails.
    Actually I have a bottle of Boba's coming from both of them -- I ordered the Alien Vapors before I realized that I had the wrong site. Live and learn - I have several new vapers at work here so I occassionally hand out samples - might be a good way to teach them what not to order. That being said the vapemail yesterday was from the one the only NT - doodle and CB - thank Clark.
    I also go mail from the Plume Room - Burley and Candy and a sample of another that I cannot remember - so I should get the Alien Vapor in today.

Good morning to all - congrats to the Noles on the win - was a good game and I am proud of my Auburn Tigers - dream season for sure after the 2012 debacle. Definitely will look forward to next season now.
    http://

Have an awesome day Vaping -- Bill

OUCH! I have to call them and ask what flavoring/vendor they were using that came up dirty.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by wbbrn1952 View Post
    Actually I have a bottle of Boba's coming from both of them -- I ordered the Alien Vapors before I realized that I had the wrong site. Live and learn - I have several new vapers at work here so I occassionally hand out samples - might be a good way to teach them what not to order. That being said the vapemail yesterday was from the one the only NT - doodle and CB - thank Clark.
    I also go mail from the Plume Room - Burley and Candy and a sample of another that I cannot remember - so I should get the Alien Vapor in today.

Good morning to all - congrats to the Noles on the win - was a good game and I am proud of my Auburn Tigers - dream season for sure after the 2012 debacle. Definitely will look forward to next season now.
    Burly and Candy is a great juice. So is Candied Canvendish. They have a couple good NETs over there.

Quote Originally Posted by wbbrn1952 View Post

Glad the liquid arrived safely Bill! Thank you for the order!~

Noles played a good game - I only caught highlights on sports-center, but it looked like a killer game!~

Bullet head Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Got my order in for 50ml. Thanks for the " pre-order " Clark.
    Protovapor XPV DNA20 x3
    Silver Bullet x8
    Fazedboxmods budget DNA20

PV Master Verified Member Megan Kogijiki Ratchford's Avatar

I'm insanely excited over Be Mine!!!!!

Ultra Member Verified Member Lois2013's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CheriePie View Post
    GRATSI!!!!!

And now if you take note of what Flav and I are discussing right now as well, you should be well and ready to whip out a coil and mount it on your your Kayfun clone as well.
    (I think you said you got one from DI, right?)
    And thank YOU CP for the advice too!! I positioned the coil like you said, and it's great! I was worried it wouldn't fire on the Vamo at 1.2, but you mentioned you had one, and like a lower ohm too...you guys are awesome don't know what I'd do without this thread...

Oh wait, yes I do, I'd be smoking!!

Unfortunately the usps let me down and said DI's kayfun would be here yesterday, but no luck - it's still at the sorting facility by my house. Hopefully today...will give me some vaping bliss to look forward to tonight