Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0 - Page 3931
Like Tree377148Likes

Thread: Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0

Ultra Member Verified Member Lois2013's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CheriePie View Post
    Haven't I talked about this out here tons of times already?

Basically approximately an hour in the ultrasonic is the equivalent to about a week of steeping (give or take depending on a couple factors, i.e. glass transmits ultrasonic waves better than plastic).

You can get a cheap one for as low as $35 but those are way too easy to burn out the motor on unless you're very careful about how long you run it at a time. (Let it cool down after every half hour of use.)

Yes, I burned out my cheap one that I already had before I started vaping (used it for cleaning jewelry) and bought the $70 Harbor Freight model which is what I'm currently using. But it's only got an 8 minute timer, and no way to force the timer to stay on like you can with the cheapie one.

Several people on the Ultrasonic thread have recommended a couple models from eBay and Amazon. I'll look all this up again if you're interested.

PS - put your bottles in a ziplock baggie before placing in the Ultrasonic to preserve the labels.
    I'll remember that you're the resident expert on this when time comes to get one. I have a feeling once I get happy with my setup, I might want to dabble in DIY juice...and this seems to be a must have for that. I have enough now to keep me set for a while, and most is steeped just out of sheer lack of time to get to it! But this is awesome....and the vitamin C concoction they talk about on that thread lex posted would be an added bonus!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Brooks View Post
    You got it Matt! I need a report on those fresh bottles of Virus too - kinda anxious.
    You sir will be the first to know. Tracking finally shows up for it now.
    Looking forward to the new stuff.
    Protovapor XPV DNA20 x3, XPV DNA30x1
    Silver Bullet x8
    Fazedboxmods budget DNA20

Quote Originally Posted by gjustin79 View Post
    My first (and last) try of a peanut butter vape left me nearly puking in the B&M's giant bucket of old packs of cigarettes. People would throw them in there and get a free CE4 lol.

It was the only bowl/toilet shaped item in the store.

Tasted like a teaspoon of sugar with old dirty artificial peanuts, including the shell.
    Funny you should mention that...I just tried a PB sample from a well known vendor, and well, I ended up rewicking the Igo, if that tells you anything.

Eeeekk!! Exciting

Quote Originally Posted by BadWolf24 View Post
    Count me in on this. You may have to let me pre-order /prepay on that.
    Is there any chance that could become a regular item. I so love the dragonfruit and cream mixture but I can't imagine any coming close to the way you would make it.
    Meee tooooo!!!

OMG this is so weird you posted this new juice Clark, because the new custom bottle service had me thinking lately "what would my perfect vape be?" And I realized that the one juice I keep going back to over and over again and can't get enough of, is Tigers Blood by Totally Wicked (it's a weird fruity concoction I can't describe), but I'm always mixing CLS in it because I want it creamier/lighter. I was seriously tempted to send you a bottle of it and say "here, make this flavor profile, Clark style"...this new limited just might be my perfect vape

Preorders!
    Puhleeeeease don't make this one a 15ml one bottle limit!!!!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Tsk tsk Pat - stay off that 12 <3
    I know, but sometimes I use my 'real' ADV to ease stress and I think that may be as important as everything else in keeping my heart rate in a better range.
    I do try. I am hoping the tests this month will show improvement in heart function as I have completely weaned myself off Caffeine and have cut my nic way way down.
    All will be well and all will be well.
    Thanks for caring.
    P
    BE KIND. ALWAYS.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
    This little $4 Pink Phoenix RDA on the ProVari has one heck of a kick. To me it's actually way way way better than the IGO-S.
    I wasn't even supposed to open it yet until the PV it's for got here- glad I didn't stick to that thought.

Galaxy Note 3 takes some amazing pics- made me clean my keyboard!

That looks really pretty!
    BE KIND. ALWAYS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois2013 View Post
    Meee tooooo!!!

OMG this is so weird you posted this new juice Clark, because the new custom bottle service had me thinking lately "what would my perfect vape be?" And I realized that the one juice I keep going back to over and over again and can't get enough of, is Tigers Blood by Totally Wicked (it's a weird fruity concoction I can't describe), but I'm always mixing CLS in it because I want it creamier/lighter. I was seriously tempted to send you a bottle of it and say "here, make this flavor profile, Clark style"...this new limited just might be my perfect vape
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois2013 View Post
    Puhleeeeease don't make this one a 15ml one bottle limit!!!!!!
    Tiger's Blood, eh?

No limit on the bottles this time - but the first 7 liters are going to go fast, procrastinators may end up with fresh bottles for Valentines Day!~

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

VaporShark DNA

Ordered one of these last night. Will post a review on it once I put it through the ringer.