Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0 - Page 3937
Like Tree377148Likes

Thread: Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Claudia P View Post
    I am hoping to get to the Cleveland store soon, but then I've been trying to get there for quite a while, lol. I still have some Christmas money to spend.
    I'm not going to worry about returning my CTL, I don't vape it every day and it is such a tiny amount I'm not going to worry about it. When they get the new formula done I'm going to get 0 nic to mix with my 18 nic so that will dilute it even further. Chances are a lot more vendors are going to find out they are using the same caramel, it amazes me that people who were so willing to smoke cigarettes suddenly go off the deep end about the thought that one ingredient in a vape "might" be harmful. MOV is doing the right thing about telling people AND correcting the problem, just like Clark did with the cinnamon when there was a question.

Let's not be the ones to give the anti's more fuel for their fire.
    Exactly. Like I've said before, if a juice scares you.. send it to me before dumping. I'll vape it (unless it tastes nasty too).

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." Orwell

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I do believe MOV is as proactive as CKS and I know they do vape their own product. I have been dealing with them for almost my entire time vaping and have found them to be stand up people who's goal is to produce a quality liquid. This problem was discovered while doing extensive testing that they were doing to meet expected FDA requirements. On my first conversation with them I was told that their goal was to be a premium e liquid provider and that while they do carry hardware they would almost prefer for their customers to purchase hardware online when they can get a better price. That said I have found their prices to be very competitive. I'm not saying they are any better than anyone else, just that in my dealings I have found them to be good people and I really would hate to see them vilified by this.
    This is not directed at anyone here but you know someone will almost certainly start a smear campaign, especially since they won Guide to Vaping's Best of 2013.

Like I said before I fully expect to find that a lot of vendors have been using the same caramel flavoring.
    agree
    Hopefully my post did not seem to be bashing MOV. I have respect for them as I do for Clark.
    I would certainly trust your opinion of them ~ or of anyone, Claudia!
    Best,
    Pat
    BE KIND. ALWAYS.

ECF Veteran

I do believe MOV is as proactive as CKS and I know they do vape their own product. I have been dealing with them for almost my entire time vaping and have found them to be stand up people who's goal is to produce a quality liquid. This problem was discovered while doing extensive testing that they were doing to meet expected FDA requirements. On my first conversation with them I was told that their goal was to be a premium e liquid provider and that while they do carry hardware they would almost prefer for their customers to purchase hardware online when they can get a better price. That said I have found their prices to be very competitive. I'm not saying they are any better than anyone else, just that in my dealings I have found them to be good people and I really would hate to see them vilified by this.
    This is not directed at anyone here but you know someone will almost certainly start a smear campaign, especially since they won Guide to Vaping's Best of 2013.

Like I said before I fully expect to find that a lot of vendors have been using the same caramel flavoring.
    I really enjoy the MOV juice I've tried. They have my favorite tobaccos so far.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." Orwell

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by niterider View Post
    I'm a big snickerdoodle fan. It's like if Creme Brule and grandma's cinnamon danish had a child, SnickerDoodle would be thy name.
    I love that description!
    I wish I could describe flavors.
    I only know when I like something, not necessarily Why/How I like it.
    LOL
    BE KIND. ALWAYS.

Coil Destroyer Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Default Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by keithu2 View Post
    I didn't think I would be a fan either being an ex-menthol smoker, but I was more than surprised by H1N1. It's my adv and has a secured spot in my REO. If it's not to your "liking", you can add some CB to customize it. (Just don't tell Pat' I said this)
    I smoked Marlboro reds(non menthol) and still hated tobacco vapes. The ones I tried were "tastes like a real cigarette" and tasted like cigarettes do that are half burning/smoldering (not lit all the way) disgusting! Turned me off of tobacco and I was scared to try anything else. The only two I've recently had are midnight apple by Halo and Virus and I like them both ( with virus being the clear winner)

White Provari Mini Green LED - 1ohm micro IGO L w/cotton & 28ga / Aspire BDCs

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by keithu2 View Post
    I didn't think I would be a fan either being an ex-menthol smoker, but I was more than surprised by H1N1. It's my adv and has a secured spot in my REO. If it's not to your "liking", you can add some CB to customize it. (Just don't tell Pat' I said this)
    I saw this.............................................
    BE KIND. ALWAYS.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran taki1203's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IMEDICx90 View Post
    Ok so after reading the first post and skimming through multiple pages on this thread... I have decided in ordering some juice. I have custards last stand since I'm dying to have a good custard, and this seems the answer everyone has to that!

Just as a question, anyone else have another suggestion? I'm wishing they had a sample pack, or if they do I haven't found it yet, but I will be adding at least another 2 flavors so any personal favorites? More along the lines of a creamy vape. I have fallen in love with those as of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Another one for CB.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gjustin79 View Post
    I smoked Marlboro reds(non menthol) and still hated tobacco vapes. The ones I tried were "tastes like a real cigarette" and tasted like cigarettes do that are half burning/smoldering (not lit all the way) disgusting! Turned me off of tobacco and I was scared to try anything else. The only two I've recently had are midnight apple by Halo and Virus and I like them both ( with virus being the clear winner)
    Oh crap now you post this. I have a package for you all sealed up that I'm going to have to break open to put more stuff in now lol.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I actually think their awareness of this and proactive stance is a telling symbol of their integrity! Better they find it and make an effort to correct it then finding out years later they knew and said nothing. Kinda makes me want to buy from them because of this!

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Kogijiki Ratchford View Post
    Stop time traveling Clark!
    Oh wow, that's going to be a GREAT steep!! Hopefully he'll be handing out free 500ml bottles since it's nearing expiration