Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0 - Page 3938
Like Tree377148Likes

Thread: Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey all, I've been super busy so I haven't got to spend much time on the forums. I got my juice from Nicoticket yesterday!!!! 50mls each of CLS and CB! I was amazed at how fast it came!! I really wasn't expecting it til today or tomorrow. Thank you so much Clark! They smell wonderful and I want to try them so bad but I sm going to TRY and let them steep.

Ultra Member Verified Member Shane Bappe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Kogijiki Ratchford View Post
    I actually think their awareness of this and proactive stance is a telling symbol of their integrity! Better they find it and make an effort to correct it then finding out years later they knew and said nothing. Kinda makes me want to buy from them because of this!
    Get their Chai Tea, it's amazing! I traded some to CP a while back and she affirmed

PS. I lied, it's not their tobaccos I like.. that's Crystal Canyon. (Haven't ordered from either of them since Clark and DIY) It's their Chai Tea!

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." Orwell

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patkid View Post
    agree
    Hopefully my post did not seem to be bashing MOV. I have respect for them as I do for Clark.
    I would certainly trust your opinion of them ~ or of anyone, Claudia!
    Best,
    Pat
    Me, either, would never bash a vendor that has fixtures in my vape box. Doubtful the remainder of my 30ml's of CTL and FVFRY4 will be my cause of death. I'll always have Sunday Morning in the box.

Oh, and coffee seekers, their Caramel Movacchino is very good.

ECF Veteran

Nope didn't think you or anyone else here was bashing MOV.
    I was just trying to remind people to think carefully before panicking over this kind of thing, we vapers have a huge battle looming and we all need to stick together and support the good honest vendors, not just those who are our favorites.

agree
    Hopefully my post did not seem to be bashing MOV. I have respect for them as I do for Clark.
    I would certainly trust your opinion of them ~ or of anyone, Claudia!
    Best,
    Pat

ECF Veteran

I have only tried one of their tobaccos, 555 with a bit of menthol, and it is not one I can vape, but everything else I've tried I've liked to different degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Bappe View Post
    I really enjoy the MOV juice I've tried. They have my favorite tobaccos so far.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Kogijiki Ratchford View Post
    I actually think their awareness of this and proactive stance is a telling symbol of their integrity! Better they find it and make an effort to correct it then finding out years later they knew and said nothing. Kinda makes me want to buy from them because of this!
    You the nail on the head. I believe consumer confidence for MOV ticked up because of their honesty and willingness to replace a defective product.

Ultra Member Verified Member Seanchai's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Breath View Post
    I have yet to find a decent coffee vape. They all taste like burnt instant coffee or something equally nasty. A Reese's vape would probably be great, but every chocolate vape I've tried has been real tough (gunky) on coils. I haven't found a great peanut butter vape yet, and I'm thinking that if Clark ever gets around to this it would be awesome.
    It took me months to find a good coffee vape and a good chocolate vape. Ultimately, I found both at D&D Vapor... not sure what they do differently, but their Caramel Mocha tastes like coffee (it's more caramel coffee than caramel mocha, but I don't mind), and their Chocofudge Brownie and Caramel Brownie taste like chocolate (slightly more "cocoa" than brownie, and of the two, I prefer the Caramel Brownie - but I like my vapes sweet, so ymmv), none of them scorch in a tank, and in all cases, I can run about 10ml through a coil before I need to dryburn it. They also actually *smell* like coffee and cocoa, respectively, so I can vape them without grossing other people out... my family used to make me vape Halo's Belgian Cocoa and Cafe Mocha outside because they said it smelled like gym socks, and they weren't far wrong.

That said, I'd be all over it if Clark did a coffee vape, a chocolate vape, or a peanut butter vape. Can't afford a custom bottle right now, but maybe I'll start saving my pennies.

ECF Veteran

I have a hard time describing flavors too. I'm not a huge fan of Snickerdoodle cookies, they are ok but I prefer chocolate in my cookies, but I LOVE Doodle. It jumped up to my 3 favorites immediately on the first vape. Really CB, GCD, and SDC are pretty much a tie for my favorites but I list CB at the top because in addition to loving it by itself, I also use it to mix with a lot of others, I'm not sure the other two would be as versitile.

I love that description!
    I wish I could describe flavors.
    I only know when I like something, not necessarily Why/How I like it.
    LOL

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gotalotgoingon View Post
    Burly and Candy is a great juice. So is Candied Canvendish. They have a couple good NETs over there.
    You tried the burley & candy? Told ya it was good. . Those two are now permanent staples in my collection. I didn't like their honey fig or smooth and mild though. Smooth and mild isn't awful but not great either.

Smoke free and addicted to vaping since July 11, 2012!

Ultra Member Verified Member Shane Bappe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seanchai View Post
    It took me months to find a good coffee vape and a good chocolate vape. Ultimately, I found both at D&D Vapor... not sure what they do differently, but their Caramel Mocha tastes like coffee (it's more caramel coffee than caramel mocha, but I don't mind), and their Chocofudge Brownie and Caramel Brownie taste like chocolate (slightly more "cocoa" than brownie, and of the two, I prefer the Caramel Brownie - but I like my vapes sweet, so ymmv), none of them scorch in a tank, and in all cases, I can run about 10ml through a coil before I need to dryburn it. They also actually *smell* like coffee and cocoa, respectively, so I can vape them without grossing other people out... my family used to make me vape Halo's Belgian Cocoa and Cafe Mocha outside because they said it smelled like gym socks, and they weren't far wrong.

That said, I'd be all over it if Clark did a coffee vape, a chocolate vape, or a peanut butter vape. Can't afford a custom bottle right now, but maybe I'll start saving my pennies.
    I've been after Clark for a coffee since I discovered him. He doesn't sound hopeful about it, hence I started DIY lol.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." Orwell