Like Tree377148Likes

Thread: Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0

Super Member* Verified Member IMEDICx90's Avatar

I didn't buy the winter edition because I just don't like menthol or anything cooling. I really enjoy the warm vapes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Verified Member catmomma's Avatar

Just got vapemail a day early! That makes it 3 days for my order to arrive. Can't say enough about that. Thanks to those who replied to my question about steeping the Virus. Holy baby Jeebus! I'm love with this stuff already. Even more than the CLS if that's even possible. What's crazy is that even though I know Clark said there was no cinnamon in this, Im getting these stray wallops of pure cinnamon on the exhale. Not sweet bakery cinnamon, but pure, strong sniff the spice bottle cinnamon. Will now go place a 50ml order like a good little noob, since IMEDICx90 isn't the only one regretting a 15ml. bottle. You're not alone, buddy.

I haven't ordered anything coffee flavored cause I just don't read anything great about them. I ordered some 925 from Good Life cause I did read good things and it's warranted I guess since it placed 3rd I think in the ECF awards for coffee. Maybe it will be good. I see where Clark is coming from with the difficulties in doing a good coffee flavor, but I would so love one with NT's quality.

I'm on the fence with the Be Mine...dragonfruit is not my favorite flavor, but I might try and see what a custom flavor might do for me.

Ultra Member Verified Member Shane Bappe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catmomma View Post
    Just got vapemail a day early! That makes it 3 days for my order to arrive. Can't say enough about that. Thanks to those who replied to my question about steeping the Virus. Holy baby Jeebus! I'm love with this stuff already. Even more than the CLS if that's even possible. What's crazy is that even though I know Clark said there was no cinnamon in this, Im getting these stray wallops of pure cinnamon on the exhale. Not sweet bakery cinnamon, but pure, strong sniff the spice bottle cinnamon. Will now go place a 50ml order like a good little noob, since IMEDICx90 isn't the only one regretting a 15ml. bottle. You're not alone, buddy.

I haven't ordered anything coffee flavored cause I just don't read anything great about them. I ordered some 925 from Good Life cause I did read good things and it's warranted I guess since it placed 3rd I think in the ECF awards for coffee. Maybe it will be good. I see where Clark is coming from with the difficulties in doing a good coffee flavor, but I would so love one with NT's quality.

I'm on the fence with the Be Mine...dragonfruit is not my favorite flavor, but I might try and see what a custom flavor might do for me.
    I'm not a dragonfruit fan either.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." Orwell

Ultra Member Verified Member KurrptSenate's Avatar

My brother was so smitten with CLS after I showed it to him after it had been steeped that he went ahead and order

50ml of CLS
    50ml of snickerdoodle
    and a 15ml of h1n1

I'm going to make him give me some snickerdoodle to try

Here Hawk, Hawk, Hawk, Hawk! (attempted Hawk call)

1502494_693341057372721_625163415_n.jpg

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by JohnWillyson View Post
    To me, bobas is special.

Its the first juice I liked.
    Its how I committed to ecigs.
    Its not sweet.
    No PG.
    Consistent vape, I always know what I will get.

Its TOTALLY different from the virus, the only thing similar is they are both tobacco. To be honest, I get a lot more tobacco from bobas always, the virus is not consistent with the tobacco. Sometimes I just need a tobacco, which is why bobas will always be in one of my tanks.

And next to it, the virus!
    I never like going after things because of "hype".. but after reading this I think I should try bobas. Other than the, no pg, part.. There's no pg in it?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Bappe View Post
    I'm not a dragonfruit fan either.
    I'm not sure either. I had to google to find out what it was . . .

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Bappe View Post
    I never like going after things because of "hype".. but after reading this I think I should try bobas. Other than the, no pg, part.. There's no pg in it?
    Correct. The guy who runs ave has hardcore pg allergies, so anything with pg has pg in the name. Otherwise its pure vg.

Protovapor XPV DNA30 - Origen RDA, Rebuilt Aspire Nautilus Tanks, usually serving H1N1

PV Master Verified Member Claudia P's Avatar

I've never tried any dragonfruit anything so I have no clue what it is like, but I ordered it anyway. lol My reasoning is I love dragons and my favorite incense is dragons blood, how's that for fuzzy logic.

I passed on the CBWE simply because if I like it 15 ml is no where near enough. More fuzzy logic.

Ultra Member Verified Member Lois2013's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IMEDICx90 View Post
    I didn't buy the winter edition because I just don't like menthol or anything cooling. I really enjoy the warm vapes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You and me both..the hotter the better.

God, where is hawk, he'd be having a field day with this...