Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0 - Page 4028
Like Tree377148Likes

Thread: Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I like pluid that's a good anise base vape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultra Member Verified Member Lois2013's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    House is my ADV, Truly is my wifes. what type of flavor do you usually go for?
    I loooove House Blend....what setup do you use with it?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by taki1203 View Post
    Here you go, there is a Super NES DNA20 mod in the works too.
    Not like; LOVE.
    BE KIND. ALWAYS.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nailz View Post
    So do you have a licorice vape juice then? If so what vendor you use? Mine I got from B&M store, it works, but not the best though.
    I like Butterfly's ejuice...they have a sale up now too code newyear35 Black Licorice - Butterfly's eJuices Store

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

Darth Vaper Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Kogijiki Ratchford View Post
    I like Butterfly's ejuice...they have a sale up now too code newyear35 Black Licorice - Butterfly's eJuices Store
    Thanks Megan, sale be over by the time I can order, but not bad price anyway

Ultra Member Verified Member Seanchai's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Kogijiki Ratchford View Post
    I am as well! I'm lucky living in Colorado as the mountains are always west and it's usual that folks give directions with that in mind, "Turn towards the mountains, go till the next stop light then go south (left)." I am notoriously bad with numbers. At work my boss calls it "Megan math", there will be a delivery of clay and I'll say, "Bebe, we got the ton of clay in...like 100 boxes." And she'll come back with "Not a ton, 1,000 pounds and that's only 20 boxes...Megan math...LOL"
    LOL Megan math... I like that.

That is an interesting correlation! Though as you said not a significant sample. Our diseases are so confusing as there is so little standard within the illness itself. And considering that pottery is 95% science, 2.5% art and 2.5% luck I too am very graced to have a strong grasp of science. Pottery is just geophysics really, really fast.
    I'm eagerly awaiting what we might find out from the new Brain Initiative - had a infinitesimal part in the Human Genome Project back in the day and it was tremendously exciting stuff to be a part of. More mixed feelings about the Brain Initiative, because my usual modus operandi re: cerebral palsy is "ignore it as much as possible," and I worry a little about what any eventual findings might mean culturally for those of us who were born disabled - there's a world of medical ethics issues there. Still though, exciting stuff. I was pre-med at college, in case that's not obvious by now... though my current lack of MD is one of those "long stories" I'm famous for already.

And Camay it isn't intelligence but a very good grasp of the intuitive relations of earth processes. For some reason it all just makes sense...now put me in a statistics class and watch my flounder! There is nothing concrete I can visualize there!
    Yup, this! As long as I can see what I'm doing with the numbers, I'm usually fine. If it's just numbers on the page, forget it. Can't keep 'em straight.

Just bought a friend's Tobeco Chi-Krack (for $5 plus shipping, I couldn't turn him down), so that should be here next week. Color me excited!

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Seanchai View Post
    LOL Megan math... I like that.

I'm eagerly awaiting what we might find out from the new Brain Initiative - had a infinitesimal part in the Human Genome Project back in the day and it was tremendously exciting stuff to be a part of. More mixed feelings about the Brain Initiative, because my usual modus operandi re: cerebral palsy is "ignore it as much as possible," and I worry a little about what any eventual findings might mean culturally for those of us who were born disabled - there's a world of medical ethics issues there. Still though, exciting stuff. I was pre-med at college, in case that's not obvious by now... though my current lack of MD is one of those "long stories" I'm famous for already.

Yup, this! As long as I can see what I'm doing with the numbers, I'm usually fine. If it's just numbers on the page, forget it. Can't keep 'em straight.

Just bought a friend's Tobeco Chi-Krack (for $5 plus shipping, I couldn't turn him down), so that should be here next week. Color me excited!

That is an awesome deal for the kraken. I love the look of it and I'm sure you will love it. It's not a terribly hard Genny to set up, and it's a
    Got airflow control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good Morning All; been trying to catch up this morning but the closer I get the behinder I get - so will scan back throughout the day. Just got 50 mls of Doodle in but I think I am going to need more.
    Can anyone tell me does Superman still have the Kryptonite now that the new H1N1 is out?
    I really like that too and would like to get another bottle>
    Have a great Thursday _ working and lurking today.
    http://

Have an awesome day Vaping -- Bill

Ultra Member Verified Member Lois2013's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NakiFantaki View Post
    Yea. But I still suck so bad at it. I was trying to make my dad a beanie because he is super self conscious of losing his hair. I gave up trying to make it. Lol ill buy one.

-NicoNaki <3
    AAAHHH!!!! Got your PM and sent you one back. I am so very honored to do this for you. I have been praying and thinking about you and wishing I could do something to make you feel better....your dad will have a different beanie for every day of the week!!!!!!!

ECF Veteran

[QUOTE=Seanchai;11819253]Massive multiquotey post:

Pat - speaking as one with terrible grip strength, limited coordination and little upper body strength these days - vice grips! The first time I tried to pull the stem off by hand, I did eventually get it, but I snapped the coil in the process. Never even attempted doing it by hand again. A pair of vice grips makes taking the stem off easy as pie. Putting it back on is fairly easy too, as long as you stick the bottom half of the coil assembly on a mod first so you can get some leverage on it. My family actually gifted me a small pair of vice grips this Christmas so I could have a dedicated pair for vaping/dryburning and stop having to pull the huge heavy duty pair from my toolbox.

Thanks, Sean!!
    I will give that a shot as I actually have access to several pairs of vice grips. My dear husband only had one hand for the last 10 years of his life and he never ever let that slow him down. He has/had a broad assortment of 'helpers' in his tool box!
    Brilliant.
    I never transferred any of those to my little household toolbox when he died, but will do so today!
    Hugs,
    Pat
    BE KIND. ALWAYS.