Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0 - Page 501
Page 501 of 4820 FirstFirst ... 40145149149749849950050150250350450551155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 48199
Like Tree377148Likes

Thread: Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Patkid View Post
    Want me to send you one?
    There are 4 holes in the sides of the tube in the middle of the clearo. I assume there is some mesh or wicking material inside.
    they work like a champ.
    They are a twist and swirl deal, but I really like that and the flavor carries really well in them.
    Just PM me your addy.
    Kent Brooks and CheriePie like this.
    BE KIND. ALWAYS.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran TyrannyUnleashed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan lord View Post
    Tyranny

I use 30 and cotton on my kfl and it performs beautifully. Silica has worked well for me also. So far every build I throw In it has worked. 28 is probably better but havnt gotten around to ordering it.

-Lord
    Good to know as I have plenty of either 28 and 30 on hand. Did you modify air holes or anything else?
    Kent Brooks likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by glowplug View Post
    Her name is Glenna Vernon. I don't think she would mind being on this thread. Any and all prayers are welcome. I believe in the power of prayer. My nephew died at 14 from cancer but survived the first go around that hit him at 3 years old. Yep, prayer helps. I know God's will is not for me to know but I kinda think Glenna will beat this relapse. Maybe just my denial. I can't imagine my BIL dealing with life without her.
    thank you for her name.
    She is in my prayers as is her whole family.
    Glo, I would love it if you were my relative.
    P
    BE KIND. ALWAYS.

ECF Veteran

Want me to send you one?
    Pat, you are too generous! No thank you. I will do some looking. I usually don't get the disposable things. I throw so many things away as it is, I like the ones I can replace coils etc. on. I have ordered some boge carto tanks. They are very inexpensive and the boge cartridges are pretty cheap too at the right places. I have yet to order my Valley View Vapes tank but I promise I will. I am about to have way too many clearos and cartos. Wait. Did I just type that out loud? Is it even possible to have too many anything vape gear related?

You really are a sweetheart, you know that?!?!?

​"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by buzzkill657 View Post
    What fuse do you speak of

Sent from my galaxy Note 2
    Also known as the "2 cents for safety" fuse board. This ingenious device makes your unregulated mechanical mods safer for use. If your battery gets a short or over-discharges, the fuse on this board will trip and render the device unusable. If it does trip, the board should be replaced. This will keep the battery from shorting out or venting. Well worth the investment if you are vaping sub-ohm coils on mechanical mods.

ECF Veteran

Pat, you are too generous! No thank you. I will do some looking. I usually don't get the disposable things. I throw so many things away as it is, I like the ones I can replace coils etc. on. I have ordered some boge carto tanks. They are very inexpensive and the boge cartridges are pretty cheap too at the right places. I have yet to order my Valley View Vapes tank but I promise I will. I am about to have way too many clearos and cartos. Wait. Did I just type that out loud? Is it even possible to have too many anything vape gear related?
    Ok, I understand,
    but the offer stands..............
    P
    BE KIND. ALWAYS.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannyUnleashed View Post
    DI or Tex,

I ordered a KFL early this morning from Vaperev and it shipped early this afternoon. I should have it Thursaday or Friday at the latest. My question is....

Are there any modifications you would suggest to make this thing perform better out of the box?
    I have 28 awg wire and plenty of cotton ready. I'll be doing micro coils, but not sub-ohm as my only mech is currently a hybrid.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Also if anyone would like to purchase a brand new Richman Hybrid, with a spare glow in the dark tank (although I never seen it glow...lol) and two sheets of mesh (one each 400 and 500), two spare bag of parts, and even a Little Richie drip tip. Just let me know and we'll see if we can agree on a price. By the way this was a pre-order and I was able to get it serialized (#024), so that gives it a little extra touch of class. Also it is the polished version, not the matte version.

It works just fine, but I really hate gennys and don't want to mess with mesh (or cable, ceramic)anymore .
    Nah you're good to go. That thing is awesome no matter how you set it up.
    Kent Brooks and TXRoper like this.

Smoke free and addicted to vaping since July 11, 2012!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TXRoper View Post
    Also known as the "2 cents for safety" fuse board. This ingenious device makes your unregulated mechanical mods safer for use. If your battery gets a short or over-discharges, the fuse on this board will trip and render the device unusable. If it does trip, the board should be replaced. This will keep the battery from shorting out or venting. Well worth the investment if you are vaping sub-ohm coils on mechanical mods.
    Thanks roper where do you get these because I wanna skip electronics and go straight to mechanical

Sent from my galaxy Note 2
    Kent Brooks likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TXRoper View Post
    Do you use these tx? I've looked at them before but never really contemplated getting one.

Smoke free and addicted to vaping since July 11, 2012!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran TyrannyUnleashed's Avatar

TU!!
    I am so happy to see you.
    I was just singing your praises today and missing you.
    Hugs.
    P
    Well hey there TU! I have missed seeing you around here. That is all, just a 'nice to see ya' hello.

ETA: I think the glowplug needs to find a glow in the dark tank. I am going to look for one tonight. After sleeping all day I will probably have plenty of browsing time.
    Thanks Pat and Glow. I have not been ignoring everyone on purpose. But with me still not having any luck in finding work, I figured I better make myself useful around the house. So I decided to rip our stairs up and rebuild them with a nice wood flooring to match the hardwood floors I laid downstairs last year. And I have already been told that they are looking so good, that I get to lay hardwood upstairs next . I knew DW would love the stairs and already planned on doing the rest of the house as well. I have been lurking, but just been to tired to post. So tonight I have taken a break for a few minutes, before I go and start with the first coat of stain for the steps.

Please look at the previous post to Pat. Thank you for your concern and prayers. I am moved. Don't want to be gushy or anything, so I will leave it at that.
    Glow, I lost both of my parents to cancer. My father had passed last June. I get a pit in my gut whenever I hear someone with that curse (cancer), and I want to make sure I pray for the person as well as the family. They all need to be touched, as it does affect everyone connected with them so very much.