Had my first taste of the Virus - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Had my first taste of the Virus

  1. #11
    Full Member Verified Member skoot05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Evans, GA
    Posts
    70

    Default

    +1 on the only NET juice that I truly enjoy. To me it almost has a s'mores flavor to it, but that was right outta the mailbox. I have since put it in my "sleeper steeper" drawer and am awaiting a long anticipating bold flavored different beast to arise.




  2. #12
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Loved it right out of the mailbox. Then let it steep for a couple of weeks. Can't describe the taste but i am addicted. Just my 2 cents. Let me quit typing so i can get back to the virus.

  3. #13
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Silense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Im thinking of trying Virus/Frenilla combo, you do 50/50?
    Kent Brooks likes this.
    We are eternal and all this pain is an illusion...

  4. #14
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    CalamityJess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity, Georgia
    Posts
    843
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Why oh WHY do you guys not have a sampler box...you're killin me! I keep hearing great things about the juices but I can't buy em all to try em all!
    Kent Brooks likes this.

    My name is Jess, and I'm a magpie...Oh Shiny!
    I took a one way Nicoticket to ReoVille with my ProVari like an MVP!

  5. #15
    Full Member Verified Member skoot05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Evans, GA
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityJess View Post
    Why oh WHY do you guys not have a sampler box...you're killin me! I keep hearing great things about the juices but I can't buy em all to try em all!
    They do, it just comes w/ 15ml bottles, requires you to add one of every flavor to your cart and usually runs what you would pay for each bottle individually.
    Kent Brooks likes this.




  6. #16
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    CalamityJess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity, Georgia
    Posts
    843
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skoot05 View Post
    They do, it just comes w/ 15ml bottles, requires you to add one of every flavor to your cart and usually runs what you would pay for each bottle individually.
    I do enjoy a good snarkastic post...lol

    Yeah totally blew way to much to try new juices.../sigh.

    but they say mostly no steeping required so this is good.
    Kent Brooks and skoot05 like this.

    My name is Jess, and I'm a magpie...Oh Shiny!
    I took a one way Nicoticket to ReoVille with my ProVari like an MVP!

  7. #17
    Full Member Verified Member skoot05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Evans, GA
    Posts
    70

    Default

    So far I have had; CLS, CB, Betelgeuse, and the Virus from them and all have been fantastic right out of the mailbox. They do getter better over time as well. I am waiting on Grap3 Ap3 and Queen of Hearts right now. Trust me you cannot go wrong w/ anything that Clark and Katy offer.
    Kent Brooks and Katia like this.




  8. #18
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    CalamityJess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity, Georgia
    Posts
    843
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skoot05 View Post
    So far I have had; CLS, CB, Betelgeuse, and the Virus from them and all have been fantastic right out of the mailbox. They do getter better over time as well. I am waiting on Grap3 Ap3 and Queen of Hearts right now. Trust me you cannot go wrong w/ anything that Clark and Katy offer.
    Is that Doc Holliday in your user pic? Anyhow, I ordered GCD, Virus, Betelgeuse, Creme Brule, Queen of Hearts and Grap3 Ap3
    Kent Brooks likes this.

    My name is Jess, and I'm a magpie...Oh Shiny!
    I took a one way Nicoticket to ReoVille with my ProVari like an MVP!

  9. #19
    Full Member Verified Member skoot05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Evans, GA
    Posts
    70

    Default

    That is indeed the Gent Doc Holliday played by Mr. Val Kilmer in arguably one of the top movies of all time.
    Kent Brooks and Cactus Breath like this.




  10. #20
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    CalamityJess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity, Georgia
    Posts
    843
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skoot05 View Post
    That is indeed the Gent Doc Holliday played by Mr. Val Kilmer in arguably one of the top movies of all time.
    I have 3 favorite movies. That is one of them! It and The Princess Bride are my top two.
    Kent Brooks and skoot05 like this.

    My name is Jess, and I'm a magpie...Oh Shiny!
    I took a one way Nicoticket to ReoVille with my ProVari like an MVP!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread