Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Had my first taste of the Virus

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

A good test for me is actually to drop a bit of juice on finger and lick it off lol. Really get alot of the flavor notes and how it should taste. though definetely a little drop only, when I smoked cartos I flooded one cause i was high altitude and literally drank 3/4 a tank of juice. Not a fun time, poor life decision.
    Kent Brooks and keithu2 like this.
    We are eternal and all this pain is an illusion...

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Brooks View Post
    I have a confession - there are lots of reasons.

Filling 3-5ml bottles is extremely time intensive... we calculated what we would have to charge on a per/ml basis to make them "worth it" and it was pretty close to $1/ml. Since you can get a 15ml bottle for .53/ml... we just decided to pass on it.

The general consensus is, our regular prices already so competitive (relative to the quality of the liquid and the level of service that we provide) that a sampler isn't required.

I actually wrote more about that here...
    Not mention, that if he offered 5ml bottles, you would be disappointed after you tried them. All his flavors are so good that 5ml is not going to cut it. Heck I have learned that it not even really worth it to try them in the 15ml bottles. It disappears way to fast. For the most part I order 30ml as my samples now when trying one of his new flavors, although I think I may have to change that to sampling 50ml bottles. Have not had a bad flavor from him yet.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silense View Post
    A good test for me is actually to drop a bit of juice on finger and lick it off lol. Really get alot of the flavor notes and how it should taste. though definetely a little drop only, when I smoked cartos I flooded one cause i was high altitude and literally drank 3/4 a tank of juice. Not a fun time, poor life decision.
    I can't taste half of my juice at the moment...don't tempt me...lol

My name is Jess, and I'm a magpie...Oh Shiny!
    I took a one way Nicoticket to ReoVille with my ProVari like an MVP!

Im thinking of trying Virus/Frenilla combo, you do 50/50?
    I am doing a 30/80 of it. I did the pure Frenilla afterwards. It was brilliant. It is hard to put into words how much I love Frenilla. It dominates my life.
    Last edited by ComputerSaysNO; 03-15-2014 at 05:12 PM.
    jdrewry, Kent Brooks and keithu2 like this.

I'd buy a copy of that video for purposes of comedy and bribery

Quote Originally Posted by REDFISHIN View Post
    Not mention, that if he offered 5ml bottles, you would be disappointed after you tried them. All his flavors are so good that 5ml is not going to cut it. Heck I have learned that it not even really worth it to try them in the 15ml bottles. It disappears way to fast. For the most part I order 30ml as my samples now when trying one of his new flavors, although I think I may have to change that to sampling 50ml bottles. Have not had a bad flavor from him yet.
    Funny you should mention that RED - Katy and I were just talking about that. Early in our company history, it was all 15s and 50s. Lately, we're seeing very very few 15s and many more 30s... the regulars still consider the 50ml bottles to be a first purchase mainstay (at 44c/ml, why not?)... but the 30s are becoming the new 'sample size', even for the new folks.
    keithu2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerSaysNO View Post
    I am doing a 30/80 of it. I did the pure Frenilla afterwards. It was brilliant. It is hard to put into words how much I love Frenilla. It dominates my life.
    I've been playing with the ratios of Bedrock and Grape Ape - a 50/50ish mix shows promise.

Super Member Verified Member

I'll be the baddy. Some people look at it this way: I can get 50ml for ~22.00. Or I can try 3 flavors for ~24.00 to see which one(s) I want 50 ml of next time. Breaking it down to per/ml works best for later when you know that your subjectively subject tasterization has caused a craving for a specifical flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by sc12 View Post
    I'll be the baddy. Some people look at it this way: I can get 50ml for ~22.00. Or I can try 3 flavors for ~24.00 to see which one(s) I want 50 ml of next time. Breaking it down to per/ml works best for later when you know that your subjectively subject tasterization has caused a craving for a specifical flavor.
    I agree, the pricing is pretty "flat" and overall (most would agree) it's more than reasonable... 15s, 30s, 50s, 500s - can't go wrong.
    keithu2 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Brooks View Post
    I agree, the pricing is pretty "flat" and overall (most would agree) it's more than reasonable... 15s, 30s, 50s, 500s - can't go wrong.

It all depends on what size sample you want.
    jdrewry and Kent Brooks like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234