Had my first taste of the Virus
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Had my first taste of the Virus

Default Had my first taste of the Virus

I have to say this is the only tobacco juice that I have ever liked. It is a nutty, cinnamon tobacco that explodes in my mouth. I am so glad that I tried it. I am so glad I put in an order for H1N1 last week. It is a great drinking juice. Thank you Clark for opening up my world one juice at a time!

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerSaysNO View Post
    I have to say this is the only tobacco juice that I have ever liked. It is a nutty, cinnamon tobacco that explodes in my mouth. I am so glad that I tried it. I am so glad I put in an order for H1N1 last week. It is a great drinking juice. Thank you Clark for opening up my world one juice at a time!
    It looks like the infection has spread to about 15% of your body. If you are not careful the infection could spread further. Try to stay well hydrated.

You are most welcome CSN! I am so glad you are enjoying the infection. It's a terrible virus, unfortunately there's no cure. Radiation treatment is in order.

...and yes, Kevin is right, stay hydrated. <3

It really is an excellent tobacco juice. I'm currently sitting here vaping on some H1N1 right now

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by oncebitten View Post
    It really is an excellent tobacco juice. I'm currently sitting here vaping on some H1N1 right now

Jeff
    OB - not to derail - but was your name spawned by these guys???

NicoleNXD and keithu2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Brooks View Post
    You are most welcome CSN! I am so glad you are enjoying the infection. It's a terrible virus, unfortunately there's no cure. Radiation treatment is in order.

...and yes, Kevin is right, stay hydrated. <3

I am happy to say The Virus has infected the other juices too. Frenilla has more oomph to it after vaping on The Virus. I did not think Frenilla could get any better.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The Virus does very mysterious things.... Doesn't get any better for a Tobacco?NET juice period.
    We are eternal and all this pain is an illusion...

I am happy to say The Virus has infected the other juices too. Frenilla has more oomph to it after vaping on The Virus. I did not think Frenilla could get any better.
    Killer combo - mixed or alternated - absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Brooks View Post
    Killer combo - mixed or alternated - absolutely!

I have done both as of this moment. Frennia after The Virus was spectacular. I did not know it could taste so good. With The Virus and Frenilla mixed it was like someone had walked through my mind and picked up a memory. I was able to remember being in the woods when I was a little girl. It may sound strange, but it was good. Ahh, what a way our mind has to play with us and our senses.

I have done both as of this moment. Frennia after The Virus was spectacular. I did not know it could taste so good. With The Virus and Frenilla mixed it was like someone had walked through my mind and picked up a memory. I was able to remember being in the woods when I was a little girl. It may sound strange, but it was good. Ahh, what a way our mind has to play with us and our senses.
    I love this. People throw around "taste is subjective" so frequently but I think it almost losing meaning.
    keithu2 likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast