Worst Thing Ever!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Worst Thing Ever!!!!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Worst Thing Ever!!!!!

The worst thing ever is checking the tracking on vapemail and seeing that it has been delivered. Now you're probably thinking why is that so bad? Isn't that a good thing? Well, it's not when you get to work in the morning and realize that you have to cover a meeting tonight and will be home 3 1/2 hours later than normal That means an extra 3 1/2 hours until I can rip open my favorite purple package and tear into Grap3 Ap3 and Queen of Hearts. I have two brand new tanks sitting in my purse begging to be filled and have to cover a city council meeting. Even sadder is if it wasn't for the meeting I'd be home right now in the middle of a vape cloud
    ETA: Fingers crossed it's a short meeting cause I've been looking forward to these as soon as they were made available.
    Last edited by StacyInOkla; 03-17-2014 at 11:34 PM.

Super Member Verified Member revco's Avatar

Hahaha. Yeah, that happened to me on my last NT order. Emergency out of town work thing the day the order's supposed to come in, gone for 3 days, sub-zero temperatures outside and no one wanted to help pick up my mail. I kept hoping it was going to be OK, probably thought more about those poor little bottles freezing their little labels off the whole time than I thought about work.

Got home & binge dripped the NT. Was worth waiting. You'll be OK.
    Kent Brooks, keithu2 and DaBucs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by StacyInOkla View Post
    The worst thing ever is checking the tracking on vapemail and seeing that it has been delivered. Now you're probably thinking why is that so bad? Isn't that a good thing? Well, it's not when you get to work in the morning and realize that you have to cover a meeting tonight and will be home 3 1/2 hours later than normal That means an extra 3 1/2 hours until I can rip open my favorite purple package and tear into Grap3 Ap3 and Queen of Hearts. I have two brand new tanks sitting in my purse begging to be filled and have to cover a city council meeting. Even sadder is if it wasn't for the meeting I'd be home right now in the middle of a vape cloud
    ETA: Fingers crossed it's a short meeting cause I've been looking forward to these as soon as they were made available.
    The only thing better than anxious anticipation is sweet release
    keithu2, StacyInOkla and DaBucs like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Brooks View Post
    The only thing better than anxious anticipation is sweet release
    Very true Well worth the wait lol. Grap3 Ap3 was love at first vape good thing I'll be placing an order for bigger bottles on Wednesday cause I have a feeling this is gonna go quick. Haven't played around with it yet, but the first vape was Welchs grape soda. QoH is pretty tasty too. Another home run. You knocked both outta the park.

Quote Originally Posted by StacyInOkla View Post
    Very true Well worth the wait lol. Grap3 Ap3 was love at first vape good thing I'll be placing an order for bigger bottles on Wednesday cause I have a feeling this is gonna go quick. Haven't played around with it yet, but the first vape was Welchs grape soda. QoH is pretty tasty too. Another home run. You knocked both outta the park.
    Awesome!~ I always get a little nervous when I release new flavors... it's like I am a pre-teen going to my first dance... stuck to the wall, waiting for someone to ask me to step on their toes. LOL

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Brooks View Post
    Awesome!~ I always get a little nervous when I release new flavors... it's like I am a pre-teen going to my first dance... stuck to the wall, waiting for someone to ask me to step on their toes. LOL
    You can step on my toes anytime
    I've tried a lot of different vendors before finding Nicoticket. This is the first time no matter what I've ordered it's been consistently outstanding. I've yet to get a dud. Before I forget thanks supersizing my melons.... and monkey

Super Member Verified Member Storm52's Avatar

I could, but I'm not touching that.
    Kent Brooks and DaBucs like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Storm52 View Post
    I could, but I'm not touching that.

Chance um'!
    We love mods and mod holders here . . ..
    Kent Brooks and DaBucs like this.

Supporting Member

CLARK!

I guess this is a good time to inform you that my lost shipment from 13 FEB 2014 that got sent to Africa was sent back to a USPS center in New Jersey. Hopefully they send it to me, but it might be coming back to you, I don't know. Good news either way.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...00881081888321

Talk about pre-steeping. Good thing I successfully received my other Nicoticket orders.

Queen of Hearts Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin33 View Post
    CLARK!

I guess this is a good time to inform you that my lost shipment from 13 FEB 2014 that got sent to Africa was sent back to a USPS center in New Jersey. Hopefully they send it to me, but it might be coming back to you, I don't know. Good news either way.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...00881081888321

Talk about pre-steeping. Good thing I successfully received my other Nicoticket orders.
    WOW!! And I thought my order was misrouted!!

My package went from Nebraska to Las Vegas by way of New York. And it sat in New York for over a week!! I finally got it and am SO happy!! I'm like you- I thought 'at least it got a really good pre-steep!!!'

Gotta love USPS!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast