I have a Nicoticket conundrum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: I have a Nicoticket conundrum.

Not Batman Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Question I have a Nicoticket conundrum.

I love Clark's juice. (ok that sounded so wrong)

As you can see I have quite a bit of Nicoticket juice stockpiled to last me for awhile (they are all 50ml except for the center 3) . All in 12mg nic strength.

I have reduced my nic level and I drip and use dual coil RBAs exclusively. So I can no longer vape 12mg of nic. It just kills my throat and makes me cough after every vape.

Hence, the conundrum.

Now if I was rich I could just either buy all new juice and just give these away or even toss them if I was a jerk, but I'm not rich. So I'm trying to figure out how to solve this problem.

I've thought about just buying zero nic juice and mixing these 50/50 so I'd end up with a "vapable" level of 6mg.

Three problems with this plan.

1. Frenilla & Doodle's lowest nic level is 6mg. Mixing it with 12mg
    2. Grape Ape is no longer for sale.
    3. Even without those juices above, to buy enough to mix all these 50/50 with zero nic would cost me over $200. Which is just out of my budget right now.

So... any other suggestions nicoticket people? (also posted to nicoticket's facebook page)

Ken

Reos & Woodvils both big & small. Vaping Nicoticket juice almost exclusively.

Just a note, this is *not* a buy/sell/trade post - they can not exist in the Nicoticket forum. Any transactions need to take place (somewhere else).

Not modding this post because I hope folks can offer some suggestions, possible work-arounds, solutions... but please don't step on ECF's toes by diving into "I'll buy that" (here, at least!)
    DaBucs likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Put them up in the classifieds here on ECF? Use the proceeds to buy the replacements. Nicoticket seems to move VERY quickly in there. I know I might be interested in buying some virus cls and cb

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm confused how it would cost you over $200 to dilute? or am I missing the point entirely?

for about $50, you can get nic, PG and VG and go to town!
    Kent Brooks and DaBucs like this.
    Nicoticket + REO = all the bees' knees

Quote Originally Posted by solace.discord View Post
    I'm confused how it would cost you over $200 to dilute? or am I missing the point entirely?

Flavor would suffer, by most peoples accounts, by diluting with unflavored base/nic. I know you actually prefer a bit less flavor, but, it might also be a viable option for Ken - good call.
    solace.discord and DaBucs like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

14 bottles 50 ml
    $21+ per bottle

$294 replacement.....or...more accurately the cost to purchase enough of the same flavors in low nic to dilute
    Last edited by remmy00; 04-26-2014 at 04:16 AM.
    Kent Brooks and DaBucs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by solace.discord View Post

He wants to dillute same flavor at 0 nic. Mix 50-50 and they.become 6 mg juice

He (or she.. Didnt read the screen name) dn want to dillute the flavor.. Just the nic.percentage)

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by remmy00 View Post
    Put them up in the classifieds here on ECF? Use the proceeds to buy the replacements. Nicoticket seems to move VERY quickly in there. I know I might be interested in buying some virus cls and cb
    can't make out the dates, but I would think especially if they're nice and steeped
    KY_Rob and DaBucs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentastic View Post

I love Clark's juice. (ok that sounded so wrong)

As you can see I have quite a bit of Nicoticket juice stockpiled to last me for awhile (they are all 50ml except for the center 3) . All in 12mg nic strength.

I have reduced my nic level and I drip and use dual coil RBAs exclusively. So I can no longer vape 12mg of nic. It just kills my throat and makes me cough after every vape.

Hence, the conundrum.

Now if I was rich I could just either buy all new juice and just give these away or even toss them if I was a jerk, but I'm not rich. So I'm trying to figure out how to solve this problem.

I've thought about just buying zero nic juice and mixing these 50/50 so I'd end up with a "vapable" level of 6mg.

Three problems with this plan.

1. Frenilla & Doodle's lowest nic level is 6mg. Mixing it with 12mg
    2. Grape Ape is no longer for sale.
    3. Even without those juices above, to buy enough to mix all these 50/50 with zero nic would cost me over $200. Which is just out of my budget right now.

So... any other suggestions nicoticket people? (also posted to nicoticket's facebook page)

Ken
    Some other out of the box solutions - Grape Ape mixes very well with PBC, which is available in Near Zero

Frenilla will definitely be avail in near zero on the next run.

Doodle is in line to get a near zero offering.

I linked you the Nicoticket Juice Swaps thread on Facebook.

The classies isn't a bad option, honestly - since you are a trusted NT family member, the liquid is in high demand, and it's so difficult to steep... many people might consider this as an opportunity since you have effectively done the heavy lifting (waiting) for them. LOL Aside from the Grape Ape (which is no longer avail, and thus even more in demand)... all those flavors get significantly better with time (and thus, should go up in value, not down). You can't turn a profit on the ECF classifieds, but unlike some other gently vaped liquid, it's not going to devalue significantly either. It might actually increase in value - that could be a great pick-up for someone who is a 12mg vaper and suddenly realized they don't have any adequately steeped liquid in the box! (Or, it will certainly jump-start the steeping rotation!)
    DaBucs likes this.

Not Batman Verified Member
    Supporting Member

What Kent and a wondering soul said, and I'm a he. :P

Than you guys for the suggestions. It looks like i may have to sell some. They are all steeped... which is part of the reason I'm looking for some other solution. LOL I really like all of them, though Radioactive is my ADV.
    KY_Rob, Kent Brooks and DaBucs like this.

Reos & Woodvils both big & small. Vaping Nicoticket juice almost exclusively.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast