Ok Gonna Give Nicoticket a try... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Ok Gonna Give Nicoticket a try...

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by smiddlet68 View Post
    I just ordered one of each of the Frenilla and Strawnilla.. it was the pretty images you posted up.. Great Marketing..

Thanks and I cant wait to taste what the buzz is about..
    Welcome!!

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

GCD Mafia Enforcer Verified Member
    Supporting Member

You have to try the Danish. Just do it. You can thank me later. Welcome aboard.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundernoggin View Post
    You have to try the Danish. Just do it. You can thank me later. Welcome aboard.
    Well done! *GCD Mafia fist bump*

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Welcome to the family! Are you in the Navy or a vet or have a loved one in the Navy? Kinda hard to miss the Navy seal in your avi. I'm an USAF vet and really appreciate my brothers and sisters in arms! If you are active duty check out the sticky at the top, Clark has a great deal for you!

The Strawnilla and Frenilla get better with age. Give them time to steep before passing judgement. I'd still give them a taste FOOPB to see how they are coming along...

GCD Mafia Enforcer Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Kogijiki Ratchford View Post
    Well done! *GCD Mafia fist bump*
    Back at ya! *GCD Mafia fist bump*

*GCD Mafia fist bump*

"Rangers Lead The Way.. Because Even Navy Seals Need Heros"

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just ordered one of each of the Frenilla and Strawnilla.. it was the pretty images you posted up.. Great Marketing..

Thanks and I cant wait to taste what the buzz is about..
    I just recently tried Nicoticket juice for the first time. Banana Puddng was the first flavor I tried. Needless to say after vaping it as soon as I seen the Freenilla was back in rotation I ordered some. I am betting most if not all their juice tastes great straight out of the mailbox. However I would recommend reading the steep times for each and then try your best to adhere to it. Juice is like fine wine...it only gets better with time

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

One thing that surprised me the most about other juice makers is the steep. Some list a steep of a month if not two and honestly the juice is not vapeable until then...I mean BADBADBAD!!! With NT it is good as soon as you get it and it will only get better and better...

Panama City Beach, Florida, United States

Thanks for the warm welcome... i have been curious..my locals juice isn't good at all.. it will be excellent to see just how good a premium liquid is..thanks for the advise i completely understand steeping.. i wont touch it till the end of july.. get my clone all cleaned and built awaiting the inauguration lol

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the warm welcome... i have been curious..my locals juice isn't good at all.. it will be excellent to see just how good a premium liquid is..thanks for the advise i completely understand steeping.. i wont touch it till the end of july.. get my clone all cleaned and built awaiting the inauguration lol
    Oh, I would try it as that will give you a quantitative appreciation of the steep...just a quick drip to try them, then hide them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast