Yay!! The New BVC coils are GREAT!
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Thread: Yay!! The New BVC coils are GREAT!

Full Member Verified Member EvilBeast's Avatar
    Six Feet Under,Forest Lawn Cemetary in B-Lo,NY

Default Yay!! The New BVC coils are GREAT!

Hey all,

I just wanted to tell everyone that I ordered some of the new BVC coils for my Nautilus tank and just got them in today.Now I can honestly
    see why there's so much hype around these coils.They really do improve your vape experience greatly and I wanted to spread the word
    to my Nicoticket family. So if your having some what of mediocre vaping experience go and try these out. Its like I can really taste my
    e-liquid and get the most out of it.but now I'm running out of my supply of GCD...time for a big order! Can't wait to try the some of the other
    flavors in this bad boy!! I'm just so happy I got a such an upgrade all for the price of some new coils.Its given my Nautilus a new lease on life lol...

Now I don't really now how this would stand up to a RDA or Kayfun-like in vaping quality but for a clearomizer I have yet to taste
    or experience a better vape.Awesome upgrade for people who already own a Nautilus and more reasons to buy one if your in the
    market for a new clearomizer. Hopefully this helps anyone who was on the fence about getting a nautilus (or mini) or upgrading their old one.
    So yeah they get two BIG thumbs up!!!
    Pictor, Remie, Just Me and 8 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sweet! I've thought about getting a nautilus mini.

Dreaming in R'lyeh ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm so glad to hear this. I've been meaning to order some in for PIF gear. Seems everyone is just raving about how great these are and I'm only reading a few bad luck stories here and there. Glad they are doing the trick for you!

+1 for the new coils 1000% better than the old coils

Quote Originally Posted by cthulhufan View Post
    I'm so glad to hear this. I've been meaning to order some in for PIF gear. Seems everyone is just raving about how great these are and I'm only reading a few bad luck stories here and there. Glad they are doing the trick for you!
    Yep They're doing great I just hope they really do last longer than the old ones.I went through the old ones super faast...mind you I do run them pretty hard though...
    and I have to say awesome avatar and Username..glad to see another Cthulhu head around here!!

Dreaming in R'lyeh ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by EvilBeast View Post
    Yep They're doing great I just hope they really do last longer than the old ones.I went through the old ones super faast...mind you I do run them pretty hard though...
    and I have to say awesome avatar and Username..glad to see another Cthulhu head around here!!
    Haha! I was thinking the same thing when I noticed your avatar.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by cthulhufan View Post
    Haha! I was thinking the same thing when I noticed your avatar.
    The Elder Gods approve of your attire...

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

So yeah they get two BIG thumbs up!!!
    I was pleasantly surprised when using one for the first time yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by jrenae4 View Post
    Sweet! I've thought about getting a nautilus mini.
    I got one a couple of weeks ago, and finally decided to try it yesterday - It came with the BVC coils. I filled it with a chocolate one I use a lot of, and at first found it tasted different, but I adjusted the watts up on the MVP2 and it tastes more like it should today, and perhaps has more flavour too! ...think I got used to how it tasted in mini Unitanks and mPT2's
    If the coils last well, I'll be very happy!

Senior Member Verified Member Wickedgt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pictor View Post
    If the coils last well, I'll be very happy!
    My wife is going on three weeks with her Mini and BVC head! I have to admit they are pretty awesome... flavor is thick and tasty. Vapor production is also impressive.

I've got 6 boxes of the BVC heads! At this rate I've got 30 months of supplies!

I noticed when I was installing the head that the spring at the bottom of the base (where you put the head in) is getting kind gunked up...what would be the best way to clean it..? I can remove it and give it a rinse but I can't seem to get the blackish gunk off it..maybe rubbing alcohol..?

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast