You're the best!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: You're the best!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default You're the best!

Breaking news: awesome companies still exist.

So after trying and getting sick of hundreds of juices, I decided to try Nicoticket Grandma's Cinnamon Danish last month on a whim. And I liked it so much that I bought another bottle a week later. I don't think I've ever done that before. Anyway, I'm getting low on juice again this week so I went to the Nicoticket site to try some Peanut Butter Cookie and Grape Ape... but there was that GCD, staring me down, and I HAD to buy more. So I threw a 15 ml bottle in my shopping cart.

Well here it is, only 3 days later, and that infamous purple envelope shows up in my mailbox. And what's in it? 30 ml of GCD! For no reason at all! What? Nicoticket, you are awesome. Thank you. Keep being you, and I'll keep on shoppin'.

The company IS the people, and these folks simply are the best. You're right about that! The fact that they make the best juice I've ever had doesn't hurt a bit, either.

Full Member Verified Member TuTu25's Avatar

They rock, don't they?! I love posts like this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Member Verified Member AStilettoHeel's Avatar

Welcome to the NuThouse, Machinestatic! They really are the best!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome machinestatic

Such great people here, from the people that make the liquids to those of us who enjoy it

GCD is one of faves and only gets better with age, imo. If possible, I recommend snagging enough to let some get it's steep on while you enjoy the rest.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by machinestatic View Post

So after trying and getting sick of hundreds of juices, I decided to try Nicoticket Grandma's Cinnamon Danish last month on a whim. And I liked it so much that I bought another bottle a week later. I don't think I've ever done that before. Anyway, I'm getting low on juice again this week so I went to the Nicoticket site to try some Peanut Butter Cookie and Grape Ape... but there was that GCD, staring me down, and I HAD to buy more. So I threw a 15 ml bottle in my shopping cart.

Well here it is, only 3 days later, and that infamous purple envelope shows up in my mailbox. And what's in it? 30 ml of GCD! For no reason at all! What? Nicoticket, you are awesome. Thank you. Keep being you, and I'll keep on shoppin'.
    Thank you for sharing this! I have yet to find a juice company that is even half the caliber of Nicoticket!

Don of the GCD "Family" Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Congrats!!! Not only do I hoard GCD like the gold that it is but the company has so much integrity I can say with absolute certainty Clark (Kent Books-the owner's nickname) would honestly dump liters of juice before he would sell it if he felt it didn't live up to his expectations. Unlike many other companies you will never fall in love with a juice only to have it shift into a yucky sludge.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

. but there was that GCD, staring me down, and I HAD to buy more. So I threw a 15 ml bottle in my shopping cart.

Hello and welcome Machinestatic, If you want to try a tobacco flavor that will change your world I would highly recommend H1N1, aka The Virus .
    I do have one word of advice for you regarding GCD, don't let MKR know how much you order, if she thinks someone is getting more than their share, she will go into panic mode and buy all that is available...
    RIMP, Kent Brooks, Katia and 7 others like this.

Super Member Verified Member Shoebunnie's Avatar

Welcome! I liked all of the juices I bought on my first order but fell in love with GCD. Now I buy stock in everything they offer
    RIMP, Kent Brooks, Katia and 5 others like this.

Don of the GCD "Family" Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeo View Post
    Hello and welcome Machinestatic, If you want to try a tobacco flavor that will change your world I would highly recommend H1N1, aka The Virus .
    I do have one word of advice for you regarding GCD, don't let MKR know how much you order, if she thinks someone is getting more than their share, she will go into panic mode and buy all that is available...
    Naw..cc is in pain. And I have a few liters so I'll probably, almost, kinda be okay...

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast