CigRX launch
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: CigRX launch

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default CigRX launch

Well, what do you think?

CigRx(TM) Dietary Supplement Launch In Richmond, Virginia Announced by Star Scientific, Inc.

Is that what we've been waiting for?

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Might interest someone.

Personally I'm only interested in an effective e-liquid and have no interest in pills, gum, snuff, etc.

t9c

quote from the text: "Anatabine has been combined with an extract of the leaves of the yerba mate tree to temporarily reduce the urge to light a cigarette in any environment where smoking is prohibited or unacceptable."
    So...I wonder if the product reduces the urge to smoke where smoking is allowed? Part of my tobacco addiction was always wanting a ciggie when I saw someone enjoying theirs. Especially prevalent when I was attempting a quit. E-cigs solved that problem.
    Reonaut, CASAA Supporter. Analog free since July14, 2010.

Thanks for the info Katya! I've been very curious about this especially coming from Star Scientific. Used in conjunction with traditional NRT's (E-Cigs included) I could see some promise.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Yerba Mate is a popular tea in South America, no health problem issues known on that. I do wonder what health benefits/risks there might be in vaping it. Probably none, but it is just one more chem that we are envibing. Not that I'm opposed to that, I've smoked combinations of passionflower and damiana...very relaxing(read...mellow...man. lol). I have some of that on hand, maybe I'll play around w/ it tomorrow and try and get a decent extract to add to my juice.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Well I ordered it Monday and got it today. It has a nice mint flavor( a tablet that dissolves in your mouth). It did seem to relax me when I used it. I will experiment more this weekend and use it along with vaping. I have a surgery coming up in two weeks and I need to get serious about getting off all analogs. Wish me luck!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by KathyD26 View Post
    Well I ordered it Monday and got it today. It has a nice mint flavor( a tablet that dissolves in your mouth). It did seem to relax me when I used it. I will experiment more this weekend and use it along with vaping. I have a surgery coming up in two weeks and I need to get serious about getting off all analogs. Wish me luck!
    Good luck!

Hope your surgery goes well.

And keep us posted. I can't wait to try that pill.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I wish they would sell it by the pack like Stonewall's. I would be interested in trying it, but not in buying a carton. That just reminds me of all the NRTs I bought over the years.
    BATTERIES CAN EXPLODE!
    Do your homework. Understand The Risks.
    If you don't understand it, DON"T DO IT!

PV Master ECF Veteran

I am exactly the same way. I do not want to invest big bucks in a carton when I might find them as worthless as all the other stuff I've tried over the years. BUT .. if they complement Stonewall and e-cigs and snus, then they have a place in my daily regimen. Can't wait to try them.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm suprised we haven't heard more reviews.
    I haven't touched an ecig in a week and a half and 0-2 Stonewalls is working fine for me now. Hoping it stays that way.
    I would just like to know if they are on to something.
    BATTERIES CAN EXPLODE!
    Do your homework. Understand The Risks.
    If you don't understand it, DON"T DO IT!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast