RU Frigen Kidding Me.............Warning...fda garble
Sorry for the long, useless info but I stopped at only 3 FDA approved medications for quitting smoking. Just an example of what the FDA will let us ingest to kick the smoking habit. You could probably just read the first and get the idea. The only side effect I have from vaping is I quit smoking LOL
Bupropion hydrochloride (Zyban)
Common side effects include:2
* Dry mouth, affecting 1 out of 10 people who use bupropion.
* Difficulty sleeping (insomnia), affecting 35% to 40% of people. If you take a morning and evening dose, taking the evening dose in the afternoon may help with sleep problems. Take the evening dose at least 8 hours after the morning dose.
In over 70% of the people who use bupropion, the above side effects go away within about a week after they stop taking the medicine. Only about 10% of people have to stop taking bupropion because of side effects.
Less common side effects (occurring in less than 10% of people) include:
* Difficulty concentrating.
* Upset stomach (nausea).
* Skin problems or rashes.
There is a small risk of having seizures when using bupropion. The risk increases if you have had seizures in the past before using bupropion.
FDA Warning. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warns that people who are taking bupropion (Zyban) and who experience any serious or unusual changes in mood or behavior or who feel like hurting themselves or someone else should stop taking the medicine and call a doctor right away.
Brand Name: Chantix
Generic Name: varenicline
Some of the common side effects include:
* Nausea and, in rare cases, vomiting.
* Vivid, strange, or unusual dreams.
* Feeling sleepy.
Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor right away if you or someone around you notices that you:
* Feel anxious or nervous.
* Feel upset, tense, or edgy.
* Feel depressed or angry.
* Feel different, with unusual emotions.
* Behave in ways that are not typical for you.
* Have suicidal thoughts or actions.
Before you take varenicline, be sure to tell your doctor if you have ever had a mental illness.
FDA Warning. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warns that people who are taking varenicline (Chantix) and who experience any serious or unusual changes in mood or behavior or who feel like hurting themselves or someone else should stop taking the medicine and call a doctor right away.
What are the possible side effects of nortriptyline?
emt Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any new or worsening symptoms such as: mood or behavior changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), more depressed, or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself.
emt Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
* fast, pounding, or uneven heart rate;
* chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
* sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
* sudden headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
* confusion, hallucinations, or seizure (convulsions);
* easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness;
* restless muscle movements in your eyes, tongue, jaw, or neck;
* extreme thirst with headache, nausea, vomiting, and weakness;
* feeling light-headed or fainting; or
* urinating less than usual or not at all.
Less serious side effects may include:
* nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, loss of appetite;
* constipation or diarrhea;
* weight changes;
* dry mouth, unpleasant taste;
* weakness, lack of coordination;
* numbness or tingly feeling;
* blurred vision, headache, ringing in your ears;
* mild skin rash;
* breast swelling (in men or women); or
* increased sweating.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800
Fixed that for ya. :bluewinky:
Originally Posted by Betterbait