Nicotine Inhalator - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Nicotine Inhalator

Nicotine gum, lozenges, etc. all caused digestive problems for me (it's loaded with artificial sweeteners, and as you're constantly consuming them you overload the enzymes that break them down.)

The adhesives in the patches caused a skin reaction.

Snuff and e-cigarettes have been the only smokeless products I have used that haven't caused a reaction - and snuff is illegal in Australia. (I think it started eating into cigarette profits a number of years ago.)

Super Member ECF Veteran

Snuff is illegal! What possible grounds do they have to do that? Lots of studies have shown that it is the safest form of tobacco use. Is the ban enforced or can it be obtained from outside the country?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dont know if Im missing something here but why dont we all just vape the nicotine spray ?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SANJP View Post
    Dont know if Im missing something here but why dont we all just vape the nicotine spray ?
    Because:-

1: It's expensive
    2: It tastes like the wrath of God
    3: Ignore #2 It tastes like the wrath of Satan
    4: I've tried and it's even worse than snorting the damn stuff

Seriously it is expensive 15 for 100mg of nicotine, it is heavily medicated with something, probably sulphuric acid.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Good on you Pete your a true pioneer and a guinea pig like me lol

and here I was ready to raid the chemist for Nic spray tommorow lol

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SANJP View Post
    Good on you Pete your a true pioneer and a guinea pig like me lol

and here I was ready to raid the chemist for Nic spray tommorow lol
    I tried vaping it a few weeks ago, 1 drag, that's all it took!!! Should have learned but I had to try snorting the damn stuff. It's in the bin now, best place for it!

Quote Originally Posted by PeteMcArthur View Post
    Snuff is illegal! What possible grounds do they have to do that? Lots of studies have shown that it is the safest form of tobacco use. Is the ban enforced or can it be obtained from outside the country?
    I got some through customs, but at some point I'm sure they would seize it. It is a very stupid law. As I said, the only way I can see it having been brought in is under pressure from tobacco companies or to protect tobacco taxes (you don't need as much tobacco in it).

PV Master ECF Veteran

I found the reverse of what you did, Pete, to work. Take a nicotine inhalor -- not a nasal spray device, but the one that looks like a fat cigarette -- and open it up. There's a core inside a tube. That core contained high-grade nicotine liquid whose vapors got sucked into your throat, providing a ferocious hit without any visible mist. Remove the core, soak it in your favorite flavored e-liquid and stuff it back in the tube. Now use it whenever you're anywhere where vaping might be questionable. I carry one of these on me at all times and have used it openly in doctor's offices. It's THEIR device to quit smoking so you get no questions. You do get good taste, however, and nicotine. Only good for about 10 hours before the nicotine dies off and you have to soak again.

Another thing I carry came from a cartridge/mouthpiece for the e-cigar. There's a screw-on plastic cap that covers the entire cartridge. Drill a small hole in the top end of the cap. Soak the cartridge with e-liquid, put the cap back on, and inhale. And this one I can keep clamped between my teeth any time I want to. You don't get visible vapors but you do get some nicotine each time you inhale.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Great idea TBob, I had tried the inhaltor as a means of giving up the weed and failed of course but as an emergency nic device, soaked in juice sounds good. Will give it a try and am going to drill the cover of a cigar cart and try that as well. I'm always looking for devices that are discreet, I can hide the vapour by holding it in, but it's not natural.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Hey Pete and TBob

Are you talking about the Nicorette Inhalator here ?
    The advert for these things say each cartridge is 10mg of Nicotene.
    If they are soaked in Wicked 18mg for instance how is the liquid vapourised and what strength would that make the Cartridge or are you just talking about getting some flavour ?
    Or do you empty the original core first ?
    They also recomend 12 Carts a day for the first few weeks.
    12 Carts of 10mg Nic = 120mg ???
    That's a bit strong is'nt it? I get worried when i use more than 1 18mg Standard e-liquid Carts a day.
    How do these things work. I can't find any info about ingredients etc.
    Somebody told me it was powder inside the Core?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast