Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Nico patches and Vivid dreams

patches and sleeping always equaled weird dreams for me...

if i could afford to not get the best sleep, i'd sleep with a patch on and have the craziest dreams!!!
    but weekdays (worknights) i'd take the patch off just before bed, easier to fall asleep and more restful...

as for vaping/smoking/chewing nic products while on the patch: if you need more nic, you need more nic. you cannot quit until you are comfortable... you will notice nausea, headaches, sweats if you have TOO much, at that time cut down...

so. if you feel comfortable at 3 smokes and the patch a day. do that for a couple days, then start to cut down.

Good luck!
    Tinky likes this.

2. Advertisement
    Full Member ECF Veteran

reading these responses makes me want to go buy some patches again. just to wear at night before bed XD.

I don't remember dreams frequently like I did in my youth. When I wore the patch I had the most vivid and horrifying dreams. It was a novelty at first, but became dreadful to fall off to sleep. I would wake up with heart pounding, pulse racing, and breathing like a carp on land. My question is: Do I have these dreams without the patch and just don't remember when waking up. I am generally a happy well adjusted person without any psychological or social issues. Then, why would I write, produce, and direct these horror movies in my mind at night??
    Well, no sleep issues after two months of vaping and zero analogs. Vape on!

I loved my patch dreams, but I love vaping even more!
    Tinky likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I've used patches before...surreal dreams!! I don't like the patches because I noticed soreness in my shoulders...wore the patches over my deltiods...anyone else notice this??? I'm just Vaping now and a little gum during the day at work.

Super Member ECF Veteran

i would have nightmares, vivid but horrible, so i would have to take the patch off. the smoking cessation nurse that i worked with suggested a low dose nic patch for sleeping in order to off-set morning cravings and that did help for a bit. i'm glad that some have good dreams ---but man, mine never were until i decreased the dose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12