Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Overdose nicotine risk ?

Arrow Overdose nicotine risk ?

Hi,

Is there a risk of nic overload ?
    I mean how much is too much: how many eciggs/draggs do you take per day ?
    Some have had overdos nic symptoms don't you think it might be the PG known as a skin irritant ?
    What do you think ?

Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm starting to get the feeling you're some sort of Troll Bob. Just about every post you've made in this forum is somehow health related,and how nicotine or using an e-cig effects one's health; from Hair loss to staining teeth. If you're that paranoid, smoke tobacco cigarettes, I'm sure they'll do you much better now that the FDA has been given oversight of that industry.

Quote Originally Posted by BobFranco View Post
    Hi,

Is there a risk of nic overload ?
    I mean how much is too much: how many eciggs/draggs do you take per day ?
    Some have had overdos nic symptoms don't you think it might be the PG known as a skin irritant ?
    What do you think ?
    I agree with bri, this kind of question is really common sense. It all depends on the user. Not everyone has the same genes, nor the same body mass & structure, nor the same weight, nor the same susceptibility. And if PG is such a severe skin irritant, why have people been using in it cakes and candy for decades?

okay _______

About hair loss and stain teeth I try to bust those myths/lies and not to sustain them.
    If tobacco cigarettes are not banned by FDA and are available everywhere why should it be dangerous after all ? they must be good, no ?

FDA allows cigarettes that are dangerous and allow PG in cakes, why PG in cakes wouldn't be dangerous as well ?

I don't know who ' s the paranoid in this.

If you look on my others post and replies I am talking about health benefits of nicotine.

Antig you said :" if PG is such a severe skin irritant" Did I say that ?
    Read my question I" ve never said SEVERE.
    It is a fact that PG causes skin irritation. Do your homework.

My question was "how many eciggs/draggs do YOU take per day ?"
    Also "Is there a risk of nic overload ?" the answer is yes.

That isn' t about me but was curious about you, like a sondage thing you know....

I hope not all of you in this forum are brainless like that.

keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by BobFranco View Post
    About hair loss and stain teeth I try to bust those myths/lies and not to sustain them.
    If tobacco cigarettes are not banned by FDA and are available everywhere why should it be dangerous after all ? they must be good, no ?

FDA allows cigarettes that are dangerous and allow PG in cakes, why PG in cakes wouldn't be dangerous as well ?

I don't know who ' s the paranoid in this.

If you look on my others post and replies I am talking about health benefits of nicotine.

Antig you said :" if PG is such a severe skin irritant" Did I say that ?
    Read my question I" ve never said SEVERE.
    It is a fact that PG causes skin irritation. Do your homework.

That isn' t about me but was curious about you, like a sondage thing you know....

I hope not all of you in this forum are brainless like that.

keep it up
    Good job, you've successfully proven to me that you are as smart as a carrot. Would you like a cookie? USPS Priority or UPS Ground?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I regularly vape 16mg for hours at a time with little or no effect, apart from a sense of relaxation (which may or may not be psychological).

It's nigh on impossible to seriously overdose while vaping (or smoking). If you vape super strong liquids very heavily then maybe you'll get a bit queezy - but then you stop and feel fine. Nicotine is a self regulating drug, this is well known - you'd have to deliberately try to OD in order to do it.

It's easier to overdose on patches because you cannot self regulate.

As far as being an irritant - I regularly get eliquid on my fingers - and haven't noticed any issues at all. I use VG based liquid though.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Personally, I have the damn thing stapled to my lips. I switch between my 801 and 901 almost all day whilst I work at my computer. Granted, I'm only using 3-6mg and no nic liquids.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Yea the worse thing about getting juice on your fingers is its annoying and oily that's it your not going to die from it.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Paradiso's Avatar

I vape 36 mg all day long. I mean virtually non stop, ALL day long. I don't feel any effects other than no craving for cigarettes.
    Can't we all just get along?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast