Where to Buy Nicotine? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Where to Buy Nicotine?

Does anyone know if liquid nicotine for e ciggs can be purchased at any local retailers (stores)? If so, is there a list available?

Quantum Vapyre ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
    Does anyone know if liquid nicotine for e ciggs can be purchased at any local retailers (stores)? If so, is there a list available?
    First off welcome! It looks like you are pretty new here. Hope you learn a lot about vaping...mountains of info is available here, in addition to really great folks to answer questions.

Highly unlikely you will find e-liquid on the shelves of a store. Generally if it is a store, or mall kiosk, you will only find cartomizers prefilled or prefilled carts for whatever model they are selling. This is probably due to two things: selling a product that forces you to use only their carts to make more money (e-liquid is way to economical and flexible for them), and e-liquid is in fact a poison, and stocking bottles of it for the masses is, while not technically illegal, probably viewed as too risky.

The only situation I can think of that allows you to physically buy e-liquid at a store would be if you happen to live near one of the online vendors, and they allow you to actually come to them to buy it.

But buying online is very easy and shipping for most vendors is very fast. This is unless you are a minor and do not have paypal, cc, or atm card. On the other hand, if you do find a store that stocks it, that would be good info to post for others in your area.

Vape on!
    missmoon likes this.

Drip Tip Hoarder Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Check out liquid8.com and tell him Tina sent you!!!!!

Arrow Nicotine liquid

Highest mg/ml i've seen through forum links was through DIY flavorshack. They carry a 60mg product for mixing. Good luck!

[removed] sells 75mg/ml in 15ml and 30ml bottles.
    Last edited by rolygate; 01-20-2011 at 07:05 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

..... sells 75mg/ml in 15ml and 30ml bottles.
    Shhhhhh. Big brother and all that.
    Last edited by rolygate; 01-20-2011 at 07:06 PM.
    Ubuntu is an African word meaning, "Slackware is too hard for me."
    jky306=>901=>510=>Anti-Fruity-Apple CHUCK=>ProdigyV2(x2)=>ProdigyV3.1 (1st gen, side logo?)
    Smoke free since 7/28/2009.
    - THE 86'd

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia Maximus View Post
    I know you can get 36mg and fraction it out, but where can you get just nicotine to add to the juice?
    Ill-advised, nicotine is a extremely dangerous substance in pure form. The LD50 of nicotine is 60MG, It wouldn't take a drop or two to kill you.(which can be adsorbed by the skin) Not to mention pure nicotine is considered pharmaceutical grade which requires a license. There are ways to extract pure nicotine from various sources but dealing with it in it's pure form is just out right dangerous.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

This thread could well be a good candidate for the new Not Advisable sub-forum.

There will always be new members with these thoughts of wanting pure nicotine, threads such as this offer the means to educate as to the reasons why they don't want straight nicotine.

I do hope it is NOT locked though. The new practice of locking threads is somewhat questionable...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Home of The First and Best WTA . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . It's Not Just About Unflavored Anymore!. . . . . . . . . . .

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by olderthandirt View Post
    This thread could well be a good candidate for the new Not Advisable sub-forum.

There will always be new members with these thoughts of wanting pure nicotine, threads such as this offer the means to educate as to the reasons why they don't want straight nicotine.

I do hope it is NOT locked though. The new practice of locking threads is somewhat questionable...

I agree, OTD. There's a large divide between staight nic and 60-75mg we get from vendors. Straight nic is absolutely lethal, period. Would maybe be clearer to all vapers to understand that "high strength 60mg" contains 6% of straight nic. 100% is off the scale and not suiteable outside a lab .

Full Member ECF Veteran

I would agree that vendors should self regulate fixing a reasonable limit on unflavored nic juices.
    Otherwise someone else will and we all know who !

As long as mixing instructions, proper handling warnings and health advisements are understood we should have no issues.
    If the LD50 is 60mg that should be the stopping point, IMO.

But it makes cutting and mixing easier if you want nic in your juice.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast