Where to Buy Nicotine?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Where to Buy Nicotine?

Default Where to Buy Nicotine?

I know you can get 36mg and fraction it out, but where can you get just nicotine to add to the juice?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Good luck!

Are you sure you would like to mess around with somthing so toxic in your kitchen. That is if you can get it.

Im very careful and even wear special gear

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I enquired about this once but I think you cannot import nicotine over a certain percentage without a license, maybe 36mg/ml. I found though that a 60kg steel drum of 98% nicotine was the smallest quantity I could order it in from one supplier and would cost $80 per kg so the total price would be $4800 for one drum.

He warned that the content of Nicotine would decline easily If the drum was opened and exposed to the air for a long time. get some of that on your skin and I think your pretty much dead.
    windy_heno likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Yeah, you would die if you got some of that on you.
    From what i understand certain chinese suppliers carry flavorless e-liquid in different strengths. This is probably your best bet, but you might have to buy large quantities or get in on a bulk order.
    I have been thinking of starting one.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I think your best bet would be 36mg (3.6%) flavourless mix from CentralTrade or something like that. Some insecticides contain it (e.g. Blackleaf 40 is 40% nicotine, but it's no longer licensed due to its extreme toxicity I believe) but I certainly wouldn't want to inhale that. As dc says, in high purity form I think it will be capable of killing you just by touching it.

yeap, 1 drop of nic on the skin will absorb and kill you. A full barrel of it would be a scary thing to be near.

Super Member ECF Veteran Frankie's Avatar

I also believe any individual trying to buy of a barrel of that stuff would be a person of very keen interest to law enforcement.

I mean, 3 pounds of nicotine should keep a heavy smoker very busy for over 50 years...

EDIT: What the heck, itīs your life and maybe you can explain it to the authorities and keep alive as well. The answer to your question then might be here: [removed]
    Last edited by rolygate; 01-20-2011 at 07:03 PM.

Default possible nicotine source

in the "Johnson Creek Now Listing Ingredients on Bottle' thread they don't list nicotine as an ingredient leading me to believe their nic source is tobacco essential oil (Virginia) or Tobacco Absolute (Burley) or both. i did a google search for both and they are available to buy online. we just have to figure out the dosing. Since they are below the natural and artificial flavors the amount would be quite low. I'm not sure if the versions being sold online are the same that JC uses. more research is needed. what we need to find out is the exact amount of nicotine these substances have and work out a formula for eliquid. perhaps contacting the manufaturers or running our own lab tests. if eliquid is banned by the FDA we may have to ressort to homemade eliquid.

Moved On

The tobacco essential oil and absolute are for flavour and scent as far as I know, not nicotine.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast